Home Forums General Discussions My B Tech Degree Extended Due to Back Am i eligible for DSSSB TGT CS

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bhargav Sharma 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Singh

Sir, i have done btech cs.
    I was supposed to complete my degree in 4 yrs but due to some reasons i got it in 5 yrs as i got back in one subject.so i completed my degree in 2013 instead of 2012.
    Will it create problem in e-dossier?

#3578 Reply

Bhargav Sharma
    Keymaster

This is very important question, many a students have doubt about this. Let me tell you, no government job checks whether you have completed the degree in 4 years or 5 years. You just need to complete your degree on or before cut off date the recruitment notification.

So you are eligible. All the very best for further process.

#3602 Reply

Ashrut

Sir, I used abbreviation form of university as, RTU kota in application form although it’s Rajasthan technical university Kota… sir is there any problem…please reply

#3603 Reply

Ashrut

And also sir I haven’t mentioned name.of my college …only mentioned the university name…will it create any problem…if yes wht may the further step …please reply sir as esossier submission date is declared

#3737 Reply

Bhargav Sharma
    Keymaster

No It might not be a problem. Even Universities uses their short form, Delhi Government’s University itself uses its short form (GGSIPU in many of its letter). So RTU doesn’t seems a problem for e dossiers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: My B Tech Degree Extended Due to Back Am i eligible for DSSSB TGT CS
Your information: