AAI Junior Executive Recruitment (Civil, Electrical & Electronics) – 200 Vacancies
Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites applications from eligible candidates possessing valid GATE-2016 Marks through AAI’s website: www.aai.aero for posts of Junior Executive in Civil, Electrical and Electronics Stream. Further details about the AAI Junior Executive Recruitment is given below.
Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category – I Status.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment
|Organization||Airports Authority of India|
|Branch||Civil, Electrical and Electronics|
|Salary||7.2 lakh per annum|
|Last Date to apply||17-10-2017|
|Selection procedure||GATE – 2016|
|Place of Posting||All over India|
Important Dates for the AAI Junior Executive recruitment are given below. This recruitment is for 200 vacancies for Civil, Electronics and Electrical stream.
|Start of Online Application Form||18-09-2017|
|Last Date for On-Line Applications||17-10-2017|
Qualification for the advertised posts, Civil, Electrical and Electronics are given below.
Junior Executive Civil
- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60%marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016
Junior Executive Electircal
- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016
Junior Executive Electronics
- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60%marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India and having valid GATE Marks for the year 2016
Age limit for the post of Junior Executive post is given below. Cut off date is 30/07/2017.
- Not more than 27 years for Unreserved Candidate.
- Not more than 30 years for OBC candidate.
- Not more than 32 years for SC/ST Candidate.
- For Ex-servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time-to-time.
- Relaxation by 05 (Five) Years for the candidate who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of document verification.
- The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will only be accepted.
- Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE Marks will be called directly for document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi.
- On finalization of document verification, selection will be made as per merit list prepared on the GATE Marks of applied candidates.
- Application Fee of Rs.300/- (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed.
Pay Scale (Salary)
- In addition to Basic Pay, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 46% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, uniform allowance etc., are admissible as per AAI rules.
- The Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 7.2 lakhs approximately for the post of Junior Executive respectively.
- The Pay package is due for revision as per DPE guidelines under the 3rd PRC
Other Important Links
|Official Notification for the AAI Junior Exicutive||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|