Whatsoever job is in this world the first and most important thing which comes in our mind is the salary and allowances which we will be going to receive after selection. Sometimes we may accept or reject a job because of wages, though this might not be the case in the AFCAT exam. So, in this post, we will discuss about AFCAT Salary Structure.
Indian Military forces provide a lot to their officers. These benefits are not only in the form of salary/cash but also in other terms such as medical facilities, insurance, canteen facility, hard duty allowance, Transfer allowance etc.
AFCAT Salary Structure
The applicants who want to know the salary scales of various branches and fields in the Indian Air Force must read
- At the time when the last year of the training is going, you will get the monthly stipend of INR 56000/-
The Pay/Allowances will be appropriate on the grant of Commission to Flying Officers:
- Pay in Pay Band– Rs. 56,100/ month( Level 10 in the Pay Matrix of VIIth CPC – 56,100 to 1,10,700
- Military Service Pay would be Rs. 15,500 every month
- Other stipends like Transport Allowance, Children Education Allowance HRA, and so forth will also be received by the Officers
Addition to that, the allowances which are referenced below will be given to the new Commissioned officials in both flying just as ground obligation branches:
AFCAT Allowances and Benefits
The accompanying allowances are being given to the applicants chosen in the various branches of the Indian Air Force:
- Dearness Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Allowance likewise relies upon the region of posting like Field zone, Special Compensatory hill region, Special Force, Siachin, Island Special Duty, Test Pilot and Flight Test Engineer, Hard Area Allowance.
- Military Service
The following advantages are given to the aspirants shortlisted in the AFCAT various branches:
- Medical facilities to the candidate and their families
- Food in canteen
- Furnished Accommodations are being given to them
- Officers’ mess offices are there
- Ration supply to the employees