Day by day AFCAT test is approaching closer fastly, and a lot of candidates must have applied for it. In this article, we will assist every one of those aspirants who have applied for the AFCAT 1 Exam and are anxious to know every single information related to AFCAT selection procedure. In this article, we have completely mentioned about the AFCAT Selection Process and everything about the test.
Also, Read: AFCAT Best Books and Study Material
We have provided you complete procedure of selection once the aspirant is shortlisted for the written test:
- Aspirants who are short-listed based on Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT/EKT) will be called for SSB Interview at one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) at Dehradun, Gandhinagar, Varanasi, and Mysuru.
SSB Interview would comprise of the following stages:
- Stage-I: It comprises of Intelligence Test alongside Picture Perception Test pursued by Group Discussion, which will be led on the first day. All qualified aspirants would be exposed to document check to check their eligibility for the branches applied for. Those competitors who either don’t qualify in Stage-I testing or don’t meet the required qualification criteria would be sent back on the main day itself.
- Stage-II: Candidates qualifying in Stage I experience different tests as a major aspect of STAGE-II testing during next four to five days to be specific Psychological Tests, Group Tests (intelligent indoor and outside activities which are a combination of mental and physical work), Interview.
- The fifth day is for Computerized Pilot Selection System testing which is just for the individuals who applied for flying branch and have been prescribed
- Medical Examination of the prescribed applicants from AFSB will be directed at Air Force Central Medical Establishment (AFCME), New Delhi or Institute of Aerospace Medicine (IAM) Bengaluru. Competitors who neglect to report on designated will confront cancellation out of candidature.
- Candidates prescribed by the AFSBs and announced medically fit will be informed for training dependent on All India Merit list relying upon opportunities accessible in different branches.
Wish you all the very best for your selection in Indian Air Force as an officer through AFCAT Exam. If you have any query or question related to AFCAT Selection Process you are free to ask in the comment section below.