User Rating: Banasthali Vidhyapith Jaipur Admissions 2018: B. Tech. & B. Pharma
(total votes are 1 & Average rating 5/5)
Banasthali Vidhyapith Admissions 2018: Engineering & Pharmacy
- Banasthali Vidhyapith Admissions 2018: Engineering & Pharmacy
- Banasthali Vidhyap\ith Jaipur Important Dates 2018
- Banasthali Vidhyapith Jaipur Application Procedure 2018
- Application Fee 2018
- Banasthali Vidhyapith Jaipur Eligibility
- Banasthali Vidhyapith Jaipur Exam Pattern 2018
- List of B Tech Courses Available
- Fee Structure
Banasthali Vidhyapith Jaipur is a fully residential women’s university which offers an integrated system extending from the primary to the Ph.D. level. It was on October 6, 1935 that Smt. Ratan Shastri and Pandit Hiralal Shastri founded Banasthali. Banasthali is one of the five universities in India meant exclusively for Women.
|Name of exam||Banasthali Vidhyapith Jaipur Aptitude Test|
|Short Name/ Other Name||Banasthali|
|Exam Domain||All India Level|
|Exam Category||Undergraduate Engineering Colleges|
|Conducting Organization||Banasthali Vidhyapith Jaipur|
Banasthali Vidhyap\ith Jaipur Important Dates 2018
|Last Date of Submission of Admission Form||April 2018|
|Last Date of Submission of Admission Form with Late Fee||May 2018|
|Exam Date For B.Tech (CS/EC/EI/EE/IT/BT/CE/MT)/B.Pharm||June 2018|
Banasthali Vidhyapith Jaipur Application Procedure 2018
- Send a demand draft for Rs.800/- in favour of Banasthali Vidyapith payable at Banasthali/Jaipur to Secretary Banasthali Vidyapith, PO Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan-304022
- Prospectus and form can also be obtained in person upon payment of Rs.700/- in cash from Higher Education, Vani Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith, or Banasthali Vidyapith, Jaipur Campus, C-62, Sarojini Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur-302001 (Rajasthan)
- Online Submission of application is also possible on the University’s website www.banasthali.org
- Admission is based on a combined merit of 50% marks in all India aptitude test (comprising of Objective Type tests in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (for B.Tech.)/ Biology (only for B.Pharm.), Logical Reasoning) and 50% of normalized aggregate percentage in 10+2.
Application Fee 2018
- The application fees for B.Tech courses was Rs 800/- and late fees was Rs 900/-
- Candidates had to send a Demand Draft (DD) in favour of ‘Banasthali Vidyapith’ payable at Banasthali/Jaipur.
Banasthali Vidhyapith Jaipur Eligibility
- 60% aggregate in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM)
- Admission to the Banasthali Vidyapith is open to women only.
Banasthali Vidhyapith Jaipur Exam Pattern 2018
|Section||Number of questions|
|Section A – Physics & Chemistry||40|
|Section B – Mathematics/Biology||40|
|Section C – Logical Reasoning||20|
|Total no.of Questions||100|
- There will be 1 mark for every right answer.
- ¼ marks will be deducted for every wrong answer committed by candidates.
- There will be no answer in case of unanswered question.
- Total: 100 Questions
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
List of B Tech Courses Available
- Electrical & Electronics
- Information Technology
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Chemical Engineering
|B.Tech., B.Pharm.||92,000/- Per Annum|
(University for Women: University with a difference),
Jaipur Campus, C-62, Sarojini Marg, C-Scheme,