This article includes, BITSAT 2018 details such as Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test Exam Pattern, BITSAT exam date, previous year papers, model questions, last year cut off, participating colleges. Birla Institue is among the top engineering colleges in India. This engineering entrance exam is quite famous among the engineering aspirants.
First Degree Programmes of Engineering at the university and its campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. Last year, the university had also conducted the entrance exam separately for those candidates whose dates were clashing with BITSAT. BITSAT 2018 will be conducted online for offering admissions to over 2,000 B.E. (Honours) seats.
|Name of Entrance Exam||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test|
|Year||2018 – 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to apply||19th March 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Date of Exam||16th – 31st May 2018|
|Eligibility Criteria||10 + 2 with Physics + Chemistry + Mathematics|
|Type of Entrance Exam||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Type of colleges / universities||Private|
BITSAT 2018 Important Dates
The important dates, such as exam date, application form date, last date to apply online for BITSAT, admit card, BITSAT result dates etc. are provided below.
|Date of Notification||19th December 2017|
|Start of Online Application Form||19th December 2017|
|Last date to apply Online||19th March 2018|
|Slot Booking||23rd March – 5th April 2018|
|Application form correction date||15th – 19th March 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||12th April – 10th May 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||16th – 31st May 2018|
|Date of Release of Answer key||Not Applicable|
|Date of Final result||One Day after the test date|
|Start of Counselling||20th June 2018|
Details for the eligibility criteria for the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test 2018 – 2019.
Educational Eligibility Criteria for BIT – SAT 2018
- Applicants should have passed class 12 or equivalent exam (from any state or central board of school education) with 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology. They also need to have secured 60% marks separately in each of the three subjects. Proficiency in English is another requirement for appearing in BITSAT 2018.
- Only those candidates, who are appearing in class 12th in the year 2018 or have cleared 12th in 2016, are eligible for BITSAT 2018.
- Top rankers or candidates with Rank 1 in the central or state boards in India will be offered admissions to the programmes of their choice, irrespective of their score/rank in BITSAT 2018, but must meet the aforesaid eligibility criteria.
- BIT – SAT 2018 application fee: Rs.2200 for male candidates
- BIT – SAT 2018 application fee: Rs.1700 for female candidates
- BIT – SAT 2018 application fee: US $50 (Rs. 3100) for both male and female candidates who have opted for Dubai as the test centre
Detailed exam pattern and syllabus details for the BITSAT 2018-2019 is given below.
|S. No.||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks Per question||Total Marks||Negative Marking|
Other Important Links
|Offical Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Previous year papers||Click Here|
|Seats & Participating colleges||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Final Result||Click Here|
|Books and Study Material||Click Here|
|Online Test||Click Here|