Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd. invites Online Application for itself and for its subsidiary companies namely North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (NBPDCL), South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (SBPDCL), Bihar State Power Transmission Company Ltd. (BSPTCL) & Bihar State Power Generation Company Limited (BSPGCL) from eligible candidates for appointment on the post of ACCOUNTS OFFICER for its Head Offices and field offices.
|Name of Organisation||Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd. (BSPHCL)|
|Name of Post||Accounts Officer – AO|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to apply||05/06/2018|
|Place of Posting||Bihar|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Date of Exam||Not Announced Yet|
|Eligibility Criteria||B. Tech. Computer Science OR Graduate|
|Age Limit||Not more than 30|
|Pay Scale||Pay Band – Rs. 36,800-58,600|
Educational Qualification: Charted Accountant (CA) passed the final examination from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ CMA/ICWA passed the final examination from Institute of Cost Accountants of India. Note – The appearing candidate will not be eligible to apply for this appointment.
Age Limit: Not More than 37 years
Experience: No experienced required.
1. For Unreserved (UR) / Extremely Backward Class (EBC)/ Backward Class (BC) applicants and Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) applicants (non-domicile of Bihar): Rs. 1500/-
2. For Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) applicants (domicile of Bihar only): Rs. 375/-
3. For Divyang applicants (in any category): Rs. 375
ABC Recruitment exam various events and time limit are listed below. Or Important dates for ABC Recruitment process is given below. or anything else
|Start of Online Application Form||15/05/2018|
|Last date to apply Online||05/06/2018|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||05/06/2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||June 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||June – July 2018|
|Date of Release of Answer key||July 2018|
|Date of Final result||July – August 2018|
The Information about the selection process. Step By Step Details of the selection process. Example.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in CBT (Computer Based Test). A combined merit list will be prepared and shortlisted candidates will be called for documents/ certificate verification as per advertised post and norms decided for the different category.
- If nos. of the applicant will be very large (i.e. more than 15000), the preliminary test may be conducted to shortlist the candidates for the main examination. The main examination will be conducted for recruitment.
- If the preliminary test is conducted, the candidate in the ratio of 1:20 of the advertised vacancy will be shortlisted for the main examination. The merit list of the candidate for selection to the post of Accounts Officer will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in CBT main exams.
- Both PT and Mains Examination will be of objective type (Multiple choices) computer-based test.
- Short-listing of candidates will be done on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT). A Mock/Demo Computer Based Test with few questions only will be available on the company website – www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in for candidates for practice and for getting familiar with the test.
- If the exam is conducted in a SINGLE BATCH the Minimum Qualifying Marks in the CBT will be 40% for UR, 36.5% for BC, 34% for EBC & 32% for SC/ST/ Female candidates. If CBT is conducted in MULTIPLE BATCHES the answer sheet will be evaluated using equipercentile Equating Methodology, in this regard the above qualifying marks will not be essential
- BSPHCL reserves the right to conduct the exam in two phases i.e. Prelims and Mains if the number of applicants is very large.
Seats or Vacancies
Number of seats and vacancies under this recruitment.
- General Category: 15
- OBC: 10
- SC: 05
- ST: 00
- Total: 30
Exam Pattern / Syllabus
General Knowledge (Xth Level):
- Current Affairs- National & International
- Indian History
- Indian Geography
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Indian Polity
- Science & Technology
Logical Reasoning (Xth Level):
- Problem – Solving.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Visual Memory.
General English & Comprehension (Xth Level)
- One word substitution
- Error detection
- Idioms & Phrases
- Passage Comprehension
Basic knowledge of Computer
- Fundamental of computers
- Hard Disk
- Input/ Output Devices
- knowledge of Number System
- The basic concept of Computer (Hardware & Software)
- Computer Software
- Operating System
- Computer language
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Powerpoint
- Basic knowledge of Internet
- Web browser
- Search Engines
- Web servers
- Basic knowledge of computer
- Basic knowledge of cyber security
- Virus, Malware etc.
- Internet security
- Network security
- General Aptitude/Awareness
- Financial Management
- Cost Accounting
- Taxation- Direct/ Indirect
- Commercial Laws
- Company Laws
- Ind AS
Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorized BSPHCL website www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in for details and updates. Candidate will be informed regarding the date of examination by the email and SMS also. Admit Card will be downloaded from the BSHCL official website. Admit card will be computer generated only and will not be sent by post.
Other Important Links
|Offical Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Previous year papers||Click Here|
|Seats and Vacancies||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Final Result||Click Here|
|Books and Study Material||Click Here|
|Online Test||Click Here|