CBSE – Central Board of Secondary Education has released the result for the National Eligibility Test today. Candidates who have applied for the exam can check their result on the CBSE Website.
Through this result, candidates are made eligible for the post of JRF and Assistant Professor post.
Steps to check out CBSE NET June 2018 Result
- Click on the link http://cbseresults.nic.in/UGCpxy/net_july2018.htm
- Enter your application number.
- Enter your roll number
- Enter your date of birth in DD/MM/YY Format.
- Click on submit button to see the CBSE NET June 2018 result.
Forgot your CBSE NET Roll number or Application number??
Some candidates might have lost their roll number or application number. Now its a new task for them, 1st to find out application number and 2nd their application number.
Candidates can check the same on their admit card or question paper. As in examination hall, candidates must write their roll number on the question paper.
The last option to find out your roll number is downloaded your admit card again form official website.
- Click on the link https://cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/root/loginpage.aspx
- Enter your application number and date of birth
- Click Submit
- Download your admit card
- Now find out your roll number at your admit card.
Wish you all the very best for your result/