COMEDK is the “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” – an autonomous institution consisting of senior academicians and reputed administrative officers who have been associated with the educational ecosystem. COMEDK has been serving 16 Medical, 24 Dental and around 190 Engineering Colleges.
COMEDK would conduct an online examination all over India. across 300 centres for the Engineering programs which offer around 20000 seats. More details about the COMEDK Entrance Exam 2019 is given below.
Important details and information about COMEDK.
|Full Name||The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Category||Engineering & Medical Entrance Exam|
|Level||Undergraduate – UG|
|Entrance Status||Application Form Not released|
Important Dates for COMEDK are listed below. It includes Application form dates, exam date, result date etc.
|Start of Online Application Form||NA||Not Announced Yet|
|End of Online Application Form||NA||Not Announced Yet|
|Last Date to pay Online Application Fee||NA||Not Announced Yet|
|Date of Release of Admit Card||NA||Not Announced Yet|
|Exam Date||NA||Not Announced Yet|
|Date of release of Answer key||NA||Not Announced Yet|
COMEDK Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for the Candidates applying for the Engineering and architecture courses under COMEDK 2019.
Essential Educational qualification details are listed below.
For UG Engineering Courses
COMEDK Undergraduate Engineering course educational qualification details are given below.
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio-Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE will be adopted.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
For UG Architecture Courses
COMEDK Undergraduate Architecture course educational qualification details are given below.
- The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2.
- Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects or a 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government and having obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka).
- The candidates should have qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2019.
- There shall be no Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking admission to B. Arch course shall submit a separate application form for counseling as per the notification on COMEDK website (will be made available before counseling)
Students need to pay the application fee to apply for the COMEDK Entrance Exam 2019. Details about the Application fee is given below.
|Stream||FEES (IN RS.)|
|COMEDK UGET||BOTH COMEDK AND UNIGAUGE|
|PCM||Rs 1300+ *GST of 18% on Rs 1300 + Convenience charge/fee as applicable||Rs 2100+ *GST of 18% on Rs 2100 + Convenience charge/fee as applicable|
More Information about the COMEDK Application Fee 2019.
- This fee is non-refundable under any circumstance including judicial and other statutory reasons.
- Fee payment for application is only through online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card. Please check *Convenience charges before payment
- You will be directed to the Citrus payment portal after clicking on the submit button to complete the payment process.
- Please re-login into the application after completion of your payment to verify the status of your payment.
- The application fee paid for COMEDK and Uni-GAUGE are independent of each other. For claims/issues, if any, the candidates have to approach the respective agencies for redressal.
List of Courses Offered
List of Various Engineering, Medical, BDS, and Architecture Courses offered at COMEDK Colleges.
|3||Automation & Robotics Engineering|
|7||Ceramic & Cement Technology|
|9||Civil Engineering (*)|
|10||Computer Science Engineering (*)|
|11||Construction Tech & Management|
|12||Electrical & Electronics Engineering (*)|
|13||Electronics & Communications Engineering (*)|
|14||Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
|16||Industrial Engineering and Management|
|17||Industrial Engineering and Production|
|19||Information Technology & Engineering|
|20||Instrumentation Technology also known as Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
|21||Manufacturing Science & Engineering|
|23||Mechanical Engineering (*)|
COMEDK Exam Pattern
COMEDK Engineering Entrance Exam Pattern 2019. Paper will have 180 questions for 3 hours. There will be an equal number of questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
The total number of questions will be 180 for 180 marks.
- The medium of Examination will be English Only
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers
- However, in the event of a tie in the test score the principle of least negative responses (Number of wrong answers) will be adopted. In addition, if required, other methods may be adapted to break ties.
- Total Marks would be 180
Provisional Answer Keys, Final Answer Keys (post challenge verification) and Test Scores of the candidates will be made available under the applicant login on www.comedk.org as per the calendar of events. Clarifications, if any, should be sought within the dates stipulated. Subsequently, the final result would be made available which will be binding on all candidates and no further claim would be entertained thereafter.
How to Check Answer key and Result?
- Applicant to login using his/ her user ID and password and fill the query in the challenge form provided online, clearly indicating the grievance and with all necessary enclosures.
- Clarification regarding provisional answer key should be submitted online in the format made available with a fee of Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only+ GST and convenience charges as applicable )per clarification to be paid online only.
- Only if the clarification sought is upheld, the money would be refunded in full after the COMEDK UGET 2018 process is completed.
- Any request for clarification of provisional answer keys beyond the last date as stipulated in calendar of events will not be entertained.
Online Rank Card will be available under applicant login in the COMEDK website. Candidates appearing for COMEDK UGET-2019 counseling should download & obtain a printout of the Online Rank card.
The consortium of Medical, Engineering and
Dental Colleges of Karnataka – (COMEDK).
Address: # 132, Second Floor,
11th Main, 17th Cross,
Contact Numbers: Fax: 080 23568309
Other Important Links
All those engineering entrance aspirants who wish to apply for the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Engineering Entrance Exam can check out the Important Links for the COMEDK 2019.
These links include the official prospectus, application form, admit card, result, cut off etc.
|S. No.||Topic||Direct Link|
|1.||COMEDK 2019 Official Prospectus||Click Here|
|2.||Online Application Form for COMEDK 2019||Click Here|
|3.||COMEDK Books and Study Material||Click Here|
|4.||The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Engineering Entrance Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|5.||COMEDK Previous year papers||Click Here|
|6.||COMEDK 2019 Admit Card||Click Here|
|7.||Result for COMEDK 2019||Click here|
|8.||The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka – COMEDK Last year cut off||Click here|
|9.||COMEDK Ranking and Review||Click Here|
|10.||List of Other Engineering Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|11.||Mobile application for various Engineering Entrance Exams||Click Here|