After the release of the cut off for the various courses under Delhi University, candidates need to visit the college for document submission. In this article, we are sharing the list of documents required for the admission in Delhi University 2018.
These documents are very urgent and must not be missed while going for the admission. Candidates are advised to make a checklist of these documents and read the prospectus for the Delhi University Admission 2018 carefully.
The applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original with two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class X Board Examination Certificate
- Class X Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Recent Character Certificate
- SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) caste must be in
the central list issued by http://ncbc.nic.in.
- Transfer Certificate from school/college as well as Migration Certificate from Board /
University is required from those students who have passed the senior secondary exam from outside Delhi
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
Note: Originals Certificates are to be submitted to the College at the time of Admission.
The University will accept self-attested copies of documents/papers provided by the
students. It is made clear that if any false attestation / falsified records are detected, the
student will be debarred from attending any programme in the University / or its Colleges
for next five years and in addition, a criminal case under relevant sections of IPC (viz. 470,471,474 etc.) will be instituted against him/her.