DRDO has advertised the vacancy for the post of Graduate / Diploma / ITI Trainee. All interested and eligible candidates for the post of Graduate / Diploma / ITI Trainee 2019 can apply online. More details about the DRDO Graduate / Diploma / ITI Trainee are listed below. The Total number of vacancies under this recruitment is 230. Further division of the vacancies category wise / state wise for DRDO Graduate / Diploma / ITI Trainee 2019 are shared below.
Important details and information about DRDO Graduate / Diploma / ITI Trainee 2019 in DRDO.
|Name of Post||Graduate / Diploma / ITI Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||230|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
|Place of Posting||Anywhere India|
Important Dates for Graduate / Diploma / ITI Trainee are listed below. It includes Application form dates, exam date, result date etc.
|Release of Notification||2019-08-26||No Remark Available|
|Start of Online Application Form||2019-08-26||No Remark Available|
|End of Online Application Form||2019-09-07||No Remark Available|
|Last Date to Complete Application Form||2019-09-07||No Remark Available|
DRDO Graduate / Diploma / ITI Trainee Eligibility Criteria
Imortant requirements for DRDO Graduate / Diploma / ITI Trainee are shared below. It includes Educational Qualification as well as age criteria.
- Graduate Apprentice Training : Bachelor Degree in Engineering BE / B.Tech in Related Stream at Any Recognized University in India.
- Diploma Trainee : Diploma in Engineering in Related Stream in Any Recognized Diploma in India.
- ITI Trainee : Class 10 Matric with ITI Certificate in Related Trade / Stream.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 27 Years. (General)
- Maximum Age : 30 Years. (OBC)
- Maximum Age : 32 Years. (SC/ST)
- Maximum Age : 37 Years. (PH Handicap)
Seats (Category wise / State & District Wise)
|Post Name||Branch||Advt Type.||Total Post|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainee||Aeronautical / Aerospace Engg.||ADE||05|
|Computer Science/Computer Engg./Information Science/Information Technology||ADE||07|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg.||ADE||03|
|Elect & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation/Telecom Engg||GTRE||14|
|Electronics & Communication Engg.||ADE||06|
|Mechanical/Production/ Industrial Production Engg||GTRE||40|
|Civil Engg. or Equivalent||GTRE||02|
|Technical Apprentice Diploma Trainee||Computer Science / Computer Engg.||ADE||05|
|Electronics & Communication Engg.||ADE||05|
|Electrical& Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation||GTRE||10|
|Mechanical/Production/ Tool & Die design||GTRE||15|
|Trade Apprentice ITI Post||Machinist||ADE||03|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||ADE||05|
|Automobile/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle||ADE||02|
|Sheet Metal worker||GTRE||02|
Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent) / Technician Apprentice Trainees (Diploma) / Trade Apprentice Trainees (ITI):
Selection of candidates will be carried out on the basis of merit only by shortlisting from received online applications.
DRDO Graduate / Diploma / ITI Trainee Salary Structure
Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training would be eligible for stipend as given below as per Govt of India rules:
- Graduate Apprentices (B.E./B.Tech./Eqvt): Rs.4984/-per month
- Technician Apprentices (Diploma): Rs.3542/-per month Trade
- Apprentices (ITI): 80% / 90% of the wages payable per month to the semi-Skilled workmen as fixed by latest Karnataka Govt. Gazette Notification whichever is applicable.
Other Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Login for Already Registered||Click Here|
|Download Notification||ADE | GTRE|
|Official Website||Click Here|