Delhi Administration Subordinate Service is very famous and powerful department in Delhi Government. It is regarded as the Delhi State Public service commission. Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board has advertised the recruitment for the various posts in Various Delhi Government Departments and its autonomous bodies. As per the DSSSB Notification Post Code 2/17, 480 vacancies are there in Grade IV in Delhi Administration Subordinate Service. Further Details about this vacancy is given below. DSSSB DASS Grade IV Recruitment 2017 post code 2/17.
|Department||Delhi Administration Subordinate Service|
|Recruiting Body||Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Application Start Date||1st August 2017|
|Application Last Date||21st August 2017|
|Pay Scale||5200 -20200 + Grade Pay 1900 (Level -2 of Pay Matrix Rs. 19900-63200/-)|
|Group||Group – C|
|Age Limit||18-27 years|
|Number of Vacancies||480 (Reservation as per Government Rules)|
|Place of Posting||Delhi, India|
|Mode of exam||online|
|mode of application process||offline|
Download DSSSB android app from play store using this link. In this app, you will get all latest updates about DSSSB like Exam Notification, Papers, Practice Questions, Cut Off, Books & Study Material.
!! Download from play store now !!
DSSSB DASS Grade IV Recruitment 2017 (Post Code 2/17)
Notification and application form for the DASS Grade IV is already out. All interested candidates may apply through dsssb online portal. It is a clerical job in Delhi Administration Subordinate Service. Last date to apply online is 21st August 2017. Further the important dates and events for the DASS Grade IV exam is given below. candidates are advised to read all the information carefully before applying
|DASS Grade IV Application Form Start Date||1st August 2017|
|Application Form End Date DASS Grade IV||21st August 2017|
|DASS Grade IV Admit Card Date||NA|
|DASS Grade IV Exam Date||NA|
|DASS Grade IV Result Date||NA|
DASS Grade IV Vacancy (Category Wise)
DSSSB DASS Grade IV Eligibility Criteria
Educational criteria and age limitation for the post of dass grade IV in Delhi Administration Subordinate Service is given in this section, read this section carefully before applying for this post.
- 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or university.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English typing or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- 18-27 years, Age Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/Deptt. Candidates//PH/Exsm/Sports persons/Widow/divorced women in Accordance with the instructions / orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
Age Relaxation as per government rules
|Sr. No.||Category of Candidates||Relaxation of Age Permissible|
|1.||SC/ST Candidates||05 years|
|2.||OBC Candidates||03 years|
|4.||PH Candidates||10 years|
DASS Grade IV Application Fee
- General Candidates have to pay Rs. 100 through SBI Bank Challan or using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
- Other candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
Mode of payment
- Candidates can pay the application fee of Rs. 100 through SBI Bank Challan
- Candidates can also opt for online payment using net banking / credit card or Debit card.
DASS Grade IV Selection Procedure
There will be two stage for DSSSB Grade 4 in Delhi Administration Subordinate Service. First stage will be written exam and second stage will be typing test.
- Stage 1: Written test, there will be 200 question for 200 marks. Duration of written test is 2 hours. Further details about the written test is given in the Exam Pattern section.
- Stage 2: Typing test, here typing speed of the candidate will be tested. 35 words per minute in English language and 30 words per minute in Hindi language typing test.
DASS Grade IV Exam Pattern (2/17)
There will be 1 tier examination for the post of DSSSB DASS Grade IV Exam (2/17). Paper will contain questions from General awareness, mental ability, numerical ability and DI, Hindi and English Language and basic knowledge of Computer.
|1.||General Awareness||35 Marks|
|2.||Mental Ability & Reasoning 35 Marks||35 Marks|
|3.||Numerical Ability & Data interpretation||35 Marks|
|4.||Test of Hindi Language||35 Marks|
|5.||Test of English Language||35 Marks|
|6.||Basic familiarity with computers, internet, social media and office automation||25 Marks|
Other Details about DSSSB DASS Grade IV (2/17)
- Total Questions: 200
- Question Type: Multiple choice questions with one answer correct.
- Department: Delhi Administration Subordinate Service
- Negative marking: Yes (1/4th)
- Maximum marks: 200
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
DASS Grade IV 2/17 Admit Card
Admit card for the Delhi Subordinate staff selection board, Grade IV in Delhi Administration Subordinate Service will be released 2 weeks before the exam. Exam will be conducted in Delhi region only. candidates can download the admit card by logging in the DSSSB website and selecting the specific exam. No specific date is released for the admit card release. Keep visiting this website for other updates regarding admit card.
DASS Grade IV 2/17 Result
Result will be declared about 30 days after the Delhi Administration Subordinate Service Grade IV exam. DSSSB first releases the answer key for the written test exam then it will ask for any representation. Then It will release final answer key along with the final result. No specific date is released for results. Keep visiting this website for further updates.4050