Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board has advertised the recruitment for the post of Draughtsman Grade III in Delhi Jal Board of Delhi Government. Post code for the Draughtsman Grade III is 6/17. As per the DSSSB Notification Post Code 6/17, 260 vacancies are there in Draughtsman Grade III in Delhi Jal Board. Further Details about this vacancy is given below. DSSSB Draughtsman Grade III Recruitment 2017 post code 6/17.
DSSSB Draughtsman Grade III (6/17)
|Department||Delhi Jal Board|
|Post||Draughtsman Grade III|
|Recruiting Body||Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Application Start Date||1st August 2017|
|Application Last Date||21st August 2017|
|Pay Scale||9300 -34800 + Grade Pay 4200|
|Group||Group – C|
|Age Limit||18-27 years|
|Number of Vacancies||260|
|Place of Posting||Delhi|
|Mode of exam||online|
|mode of application process||offline|
DSSSB Draughtsman Grade III Important Dates
|Draughtsman Grade III Application Form Start Date||1st August 2017|
|Application Form End Date Draughtsman Grade III||21st August 2017|
|Draughtsman Grade III Admit Card Date||NA|
|Draughtsman Grade III Exam Date||NA|
|Draughtsman Grade III Result Date||NA|
Draughtsman Grade III Vacancy (Category Wise)
DSSSB Draughtsman Grade III Eligibility Criteria
Educational criteria and age limitation for the post of Draughtsman Grade III in Delhi Jal Board is given in this section, read this section carefully before applying for this post.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a Board or institution recognized by state/central Govt.
- 02 years diploma in Draftsmanship from a recognized institution.
- 18-27 years, Age Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/Deptt. Candidates//PH/Exsm/Sports persons/Widow/divorced women in Accordance with the instructions / orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
Age Relaxation as per government rules
|Sr. No.||Category of Candidates||Relaxation of Age Permissible|
|1.||SC/ST Candidates||05 years|
|2.||OBC Candidates||03 years|
|4.||PH Candidates||10 years|
Draughtsman Grade III Application Fee
- General Candidates have to pay Rs. 100 through SBI Bank Challan or using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card for Draughtsman Grade III post in Delhi Jal Board of Government of NCT Delhi.
- Other candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
Mode of payment
- Candidates can pay the application fee of Rs. 100 through SBI Bank Challan
- Candidates can also opt for online payment using net banking / credit card or Debit card.
Draughtsman Grade III Selection Procedure
There will be one stage for DSSSB Draughtsman Grade III in Delhi Jal Board. This stage will contain written test only.
- Stage 1: Written test, there will be 200 question for 200 marks. Duration of written test is 2 hours. Further details about the written test is given in the Exam Pattern section.
Draughtsman Grade III Exam Pattern (6/17)
There will be 1 tier examination for the post of Draughtsman Grade III Exam (6/17). Paper will contain questions from General awareness, mental ability, numerical ability and DI, Hindi and English Language and subject questions.
|1.||General Awareness||20 Marks|
|2.||Mental Ability & Reasoning 35 Marks||20 Marks|
|3.||Numerical Ability & Data interpretation||20 Marks|
|4.||Test of Hindi Language||20 Marks|
|5.||Test of English Language||20 Marks|
|6.||questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification||100 Marks|
Other Details about DSSSB Draughtsman Grade III (6/17)
- Total Questions: 200
- Question Type: Multiple choice questions with one answer correct.
- Department: Delhi Jal Board
- Negative marking: Yes (1/4th)
- Maximum marks: 200
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
Draughtsman Grade III 6/17 Admit Card
Admit card for the Delhi Subordinate staff selection board, Draughtsman Grade III in Delhi Jal Board will be released 2 weeks before the exam. Exam will be conducted in Delhi region only. candidates can download the admit card by logging in the DSSSB website and selecting the specific exam. No specific date is released for the admit card release. Keep visiting this website for other updates regarding admit card.
Draughtsman Grade III 6/17 Result
Result will be declared about 30 days after the Delhi Jal Board Draughtsman Grade III exam. DSSSB first releases the answer key for the written test exam then it will ask for any representation. Then It will release final answer key along with the final result. No specific date is released for results. Keep visiting this website for further updates.