User Rating: DSSSB Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2017 (8/17): 5 Vacancies
(total votes are 1 & Average rating 5/5)
Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board has advertised the recruitment for the post of Food Safety Officer in Department of Food Safety of Delhi Government. Post code for the Food Safety Officer is 8/17. As per the DSSSB Notification Post Code 8/17, 260 vacancies are there in Food Safety Officer in Department of Food Safety. Further Details about this vacancy is given below. DSSSB Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2017 post code 8/17.
DSSSB Food Safety Officer (8/17)
- DSSSB Food Safety Officer (8/17)
- DSSSB Food Safety Officer Important Dates
- Food Safety Officer Vacancy (Category Wise)
- DSSSB Food Safety Officer Eligibility Criteria
- Food Safety Officer Application Fee
- Food Safety Officer Selection Procedure
- Food Safety Officer Exam Pattern (8/17)
- Food Safety Officer 8/17 Admit Card
- Food Safety Officer 8/17 Result
|Department||Department of Food Safety|
|Post||Food Safety Officer|
|Recruiting Body||Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Application Start Date||1st August 2017|
|Application Last Date||21st August 2017|
|Pay Scale||9300 -34800 + Grade Pay 4200|
|Group||Group – C|
|Age Limit||18-30 years|
|Number of Vacancies||260|
|Place of Posting||Delhi|
|Mode of exam||online|
|mode of application process||offline|
DSSSB Food Safety Officer Important Dates
Food Safety officer exam important dates.
|Food Safety Officer Application Form Start Date||1st August 2017|
|Application Form End Date Food Safety Officer||21st August 2017|
|Food Safety Officer Admit Card Date||NA|
|Food Safety Officer Exam Date||NA|
|Food Safety Officer Result Date||NA|
Food Safety Officer Vacancy (Category Wise)
DSSSB Food Safety Officer Eligibility Criteria
Educational criteria and age limitation for the post of Food Safety Officer in Department of Food Safety is given in this section, read this section carefully before applying for this post.
- A degree in food technology or dairy technology or bio technology or oil technology or agriculture science or veterinary sciences or bio chemistry or micro biology or
Master degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from recognized university or Any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by Central Govt.
- Successfully completion of training as specified by Food Authority in a recognized institute or institutions approved for the purpose.
- 18-30 years, Age Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/Deptt. Candidates//PH/Exsm/Sports persons/Widow/divorced women in Accordance with the instructions / orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
Age Relaxation as per government rules
|Sr. No.||Category of Candidates||Relaxation of Age Permissible|
|1.||SC/ST Candidates||05 years|
|2.||OBC Candidates||03 years|
|4.||PH Candidates||10 years|
Food Safety Officer Application Fee
- General Candidates have to pay Rs. 100 through SBI Bank Challan or using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card for Food Safety Officer post in Department of Food Safety of Government of NCT Delhi.
- Other candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
Mode of payment
- Candidates can pay the application fee of Rs. 100 through SBI Bank Challan
- Candidates can also opt for online payment using net banking / credit card or Debit card.
Food Safety Officer Selection Procedure
There will be two stage for DSSSB Food Safety Officer in Department of Food Safety. Both stages will contain written test only.
- Stage 1: Written test, there will be 200 question for 200 marks. Duration of written test is 2 hours. Further details about the written test is given in the Exam Pattern section.
- Stage 2: Written Test Tier 2. For 200 Marks.
Food Safety Officer Exam Pattern (8/17)
There will be 2 tier examination for the post of Food Safety Officer Exam (8/17). Paper will contain questions from General awareness, mental ability, numerical ability and DI, Hindi and English Language and subject questions.
Tier 1 Exam Pattern
|1.||General Awareness||20 Marks|
|2.||Mental Ability & Reasoning 35 Marks||20 Marks|
|3.||Numerical Ability & Data interpretation||20 Marks|
|4.||Test of Hindi Language||20 Marks|
|5.||Test of English Language||20 Marks|
Tier 2 Exam Pattern
|1.||Subject paper||150 Marks|
Other Details about DSSSB Food Safety Officer (8/17)
- Total Questions: 200
- Question Type: Multiple choice questions with one answer correct.
- Department: Department of Food Safety
- Negative marking: Yes (1/4th)
- Maximum marks: 200
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
Food Safety Officer 8/17 Admit Card
Admit card for the Delhi Subordinate staff selection board, Food Safety Officer in Department of Food Safety will be released 2 weeks before the exam. Exam will be conducted in Delhi region only. candidates can download the admit card by logging in the DSSSB website and selecting the specific exam. No specific date is released for the admit card release. Keep visiting this website for other updates regarding admit card.
Food Safety Officer 8/17 Result
Result will be declared about 30 days after the Department of Food Safety Food Safety Officer exam. DSSSB first releases the answer key for the written test exam then it will ask for any representation. Then It will release final answer key along with the final result. No specific date is released for results. Keep visiting this website for further updates.