Delhi Subordinate staff selection board is the job recruitment board in Delhi. It recruits the employees for the State Government and Other autonomous bodies in Delhi. It has advertised the vacancy for the post of Junior engineer Mechanical in its latest notification 02/17. A total of 15 vacancies are advertised under JE Mechanical. Interested candidates may apply online within the time limit. Further details about the Junior Engineer Mechanical post are given below. DSSSB Junior Engineer Mechanical Recruitment 2017, further details about the DSSSB JE Mechanical exam 2017 are provided below. these details includes, exam date, paper pattern, previous year papers for DSSSB JE Mechanical, result date, admit card details, previous year cut off for DSSSB JE Mechanical 2017.
Download DSSSB android app from play store using this link. In this app, you will get all latest updates about DSSSB like Exam Notification, Papers, Practice Questions, Cut Off, Books & Study Material.
!! Download from play store now !!
DSSSB Junior Engineer Mechanical (12/17)
|Department||Department of Irrigation and Flood Control|
|Post||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)|
|Recruiting Body||Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Application Start Date||25th August 2017|
|Application Last Date||15th September 2017|
|Pay Scale||9300 -34800 + Grade Pay 4200|
|Age Limit||18-27 years|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
|Place of Posting||Delhi|
|Mode of exam||online|
|mode of application process||offline|
DSSSB Junior Engineer Mechanical Important Dates
|Event||Date for Post Code 12/17|
|Junior Engineer Mechanical Application Form Start Date||25th August 2017|
|Application Form End Date Junior Engineer Mechanical||15th September 2017|
|Junior Engineer Mechanical Admit Card Date||NA|
|Junior Engineer Mechanical Exam Date||NA|
|Junior Engineer Mechanical Result Date||NA|
DSSSB JE Mechanical exam date
Exam date for junior engineer mechanical is not released yet. When the exam date will release. We will update this page. Keep visiting this website for DSSSB JE Mechanical exam date.
Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Vacancy (Category Wise)
DSSSB Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Eligibility Criteria
Educational criteria and age limitation for the post of Junior Engineer Mechanical in I&FC Deptt is given in this section, read this section carefully before applying for this post.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university/Institution or equivalent.
- No Experience required.
- 18-27 years, Age Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/Deptt. Candidates//PH/Exsm/Sports persons/Widow/divorced women in Accordance with the instructions / orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
Junior Engineer Mechanical Application Fee
- General Candidates have to pay Rs. 100 through SBI Bank Challan or using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card for Junior Engineer (mechanical) post in I&FC Deptt of Government of NCT Delhi.
- Other candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
Mode of payment
- Candidates can pay the application fee of Rs. 100 through SBI Bank Challan
- Candidates can also opt for online payment using net banking / credit card or Debit card.
Junior Engineer Civil Selection Procedure
There will be one stage for DSSSB Junior Engineer (Civil) in Delhi Agriculture Marketing Board. This stage will contain written test only.
- Stage 1: Written test, there will be 200 question for 200 marks. Duration of written test is 2 hours. Further details about the written test is given in the Exam Pattern section.
Junior Engineer Mechanical Exam Pattern (12/17)
There will be 2 tier examination for the post of Junior Engineer Mechanical Exam (12/17). Paper will contain questions from General awareness, mental ability, numerical ability and DI, Hindi and English Language and subject questions.
Tier 1 Exam Pattern
|1.||General Awareness||20 Marks|
|2.||Mental Ability & Reasoning 35 Marks||20 Marks|
|3.||Numerical Ability & Data interpretation||20 Marks|
|4.||Test of Hindi Language||20 Marks|
|5.||Test of English Language||20 Marks|
|6.||Subject Related Paper||100 marks|
Tier 2 Exam Pattern
|1.||Subject paper||150 Marks|
Other Details about DSSSB Junior Engineer Mechanical (12/17)
- Total Questions: 200
- Question Type: Multiple choice questions with one answer correct.Department: Delhi Agriculture Marketing Board
- Negative marking: Yes (1/4th)
- Maximum marks: 200
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
Junior Engineer Mechanical 12/17 Admit Card
Details of the admit card will be available as it will be notified by the DSSSB. Currently no details available about the admit card. Generally admit cards are released about 2 weeks before the exam
Junior Engineer Mechanical 12/17 Result
Details of the result and other information about the Junior engineer mechanical result will be updated in this section.
- Notification for Post Code 11/17 : DSSSB Notification 02-2017
- Apply Online: http://dsssbonline.nic.in