User Rating: DSSSB LDC (DAMB) Recruitment 2017 (1/17): 34 Vacancies
(total votes are 1 & Average rating 5/5)
Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board has advertised the recruitment for the various posts in Various Delhi Government Departments and its autonomous bodies. As per the DSSSB Notification Post Code 1/17, 34 vacancies are there in Lower Division Clerk in Delhi Agriculture and Marketing Department. Further Details about this vacancy is given below. DSSSB LDC DAMB Recruitment 2017 post code 1/17.
|Department||Delhi Agriculture and Marketing Department|
|Post||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Recruiting Body||Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Application Start Date||1st August 2017|
|Application Last Date||21st August 2017|
|Pay Scale||5200 -20200 + Grade Pay 1900|
|Group||Group – C|
|Age Limit||18-27 years|
|Number of Vacancies||34 (Reservation as per Government Rules)|
|Place of Posting||Delhi, India|
|Mode of exam||online|
|mode of application process||offline|
DSSSB LDC DAMB Recruitment 2017 (Post Code 1/17)
- DSSSB LDC DAMB Recruitment 2017 (Post Code 1/17)
- Important Dates
- DSSSB LDC Vacancy (Category Wise)
- DSSSB LDC (DAMB) Eligibility Criteria
- Application Fee
- Selection Procedure
- DSSSB LDC Exam Pattern (1/17)
- DSSSB LDC 1/17 Admit Card
- DSSSB LDC 1/17 Result
Lower Division Clerk is a ministerial post, where a ldc work in various departments such as accounts, establishment, administration. Post code for this vacancy is 1/17. This post is advertised along with 9 other vacancies. Further details about the recruitment process and eligibility criteria is given below. Candidates are advised to read all the information carefully.
|Application Form Start Date||1st August 2017|
|Application Form End Date||21st August 2017|
|Admit Card Date||NA|
DSSSB LDC Vacancy (Category Wise)
DSSSB LDC (DAMB) Eligibility Criteria
Educational criteria and age limitation for the post of lower division clerk in delhi agriculture marketing board is given in this section, read this section carefully before applying for this post.
- 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or university.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English typing or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- 18-27 years, Age Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/Deptt. Candidates//PH/Exsm/Sports persons/Widow/divorced women in Accordance with the instructions / orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
Age Relaxation as per government rules
|Sr. No.||Category of Candidates||Relaxation of Age Permissible|
|1.||SC/ST Candidates||05 years|
|2.||OBC Candidates||03 years|
|4.||PH Candidates||10 years|
- General Candidates have to pay Rs. 100 through SBI Bank Challan or using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
- Other candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
Mode of payment
- Candidates can pay the application fee of Rs. 100 through SBI Bank Challan
- Candidates can also opt for online payment using net banking / credit card or Debit card.
There will be two stage for DSSSB Lower division clerk in Delhi Agriculture Marketing Board exam. First stage will be written exam and second stage will be typing test.
- Stage 1: Written test, there will be 200 question for 200 marks. Duration of written test is 2 hours. Further details about the written test is given in the Exam Pattern section.
- Stage 2: Typing test, here typing speed of the candidate will be tested. 35 words per minute in English language and 30 words per minute in Hindi language typing test.
DSSSB LDC Exam Pattern (1/17)
There will be 1 tier examination for the post of DSSSB Lower division clerk exam (1/17). Paper will contain questions from Genral awareness, mental ability, numerical ability and DI, Hindi and English Language and basic knowledge of Computer.
|1.||General Awareness||35 Marks|
|2.||Mental Ability & Reasoning 35 Marks||35 Marks|
|3.||Numerical Ability & Data interpretation||35 Marks|
|4.||Test of Hindi Language||35 Marks|
|5.||Test of English Language||35 Marks|
|6.||Basic familiarity with computers, internet, social media and office automation||25 Marks|
Other Details about DSSSB LDC Exam (1/17)
- Total Questions: 200
- Question Type: Multiple choice questions with one answer correct.
- Negative marking: Yes (1/4th)
- Maximum marks: 200
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
DSSSB LDC 1/17 Admit Card
Admit card for the Delhi Subordinate staff selection board, Lower Division Clerk in Delhi Agriculture Marketing Board will be released 2 weeks before the exam. Exam will be conducted in Delhi region only. candidates can download the admit card by logging in the DSSSB website and selecting the specific exam. No specific date is released for the admit card release. Keep visiting this website for other updates regarding admit card.
Download DSSSB LDC Admit card for post code 1/17
Click here to download : https://dsssbonline.nic.in/AdmitCardEntry.aspx
DSSSB LDC 1/17 Result
Result will be declared about 30 days after the exam. DSSSB first releases the answer key for the written test exam then it will ask for any representation. Then It will release final answer key along with the final result. No specific date is released for results. Keep visiting this website for further updates.