Delhi Subordinate staff selection board has advertised the vacancy for the post of Matron vide Notification number 85/17. The recruited candidate will be working under Prison Department as Matron. Start of application form is from 1st November 2017 and last date to apply online is 21st November 2017. Further details about the DSSSB Matron Recruitment 2017 (85/17) is given below.
|Recruiting Body||Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Application Start Date||1st November 2017|
|Application Last Date||21st November 2017|
|Pay Scale||5200-20200 + Grade Pay 1900 Group: ‘C’|
|Age Limit||Not Exceeding 27|
|Number of Vacancies||64|
|Place of Posting||Delhi|
|Mode of exam||online|
|mode of application process||offline|
Important Dates for DSSSB Matron Recruitment 2017
|Event||Date for Post Code 85/17|
|Matron Application Form Start Date||1st November 2017|
|Application Form End Date Matron||21st November 2017|
|Matront Admit Card Date||NA|
|Matron Exam Date||NA|
|Matron Result Date||NA|
Seats and reservation in DSSSB Matron 2017
Eligibility for DSSSB Matron (85/17)
- 10+2 (senior Secondary pass from a recognized Board.
- 18-27 years
- Age relaxation to category candidates as per the government rules.
- Height:- 157 Cms. (relaxable by 5 Cms. For candidates belonging to Gorkhas/Garhwalis /Dogras and Scheduled Tribes).
- Sound state of health, free from defect/deformity/disease, vision 6/6 without glass both eyes, free from colorblindness.
- 800 meters race in 04 minutes.
- Note:- Those who qualify in the race shall be further eligible to appear in the following test:-
(i) High Jump:- 3.0 feet (qualifying in three chances).
(ii) Broad/Long Jump:- 9.0 feet (qualifying in three chances).
DSSSB Matron Application Fee
- General Candidates have to pay Rs. 100 through SBI Bank Challan or using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card for Matron post in Prison Department of Government of NCT Delhi.
- Other candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
Mode of payment
- Candidates can pay the application fee of Rs. 100 through SBI Bank Challan
- Candidates can also opt for online payment using net banking / credit card or Debit card.
DSSSB Matron Selection Procedure
There will be one tier exam for 200 marks each. Merit will be prepared on the bases of these written test. Candidates who will qualify the tier 1 will be allowed to appear in tier 2 exam.
DSSSB Matron Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for tier 1 exam for DSSSB Matron Post code (85/17) is given below
Tier 1 Exam Pattern
|1.||General Awareness||40 Marks|
|2.||Mental Ability & Reasoning 35 Marks||40 Marks|
|3.||Numerical Ability & Data interpretation||40 Marks|
|4.||Test of Hindi Language||40 Marks|
|5.||Test of English Language||40 Marks|
- Total Questions: 200
- Question Type: Multiple choice questions with one answer correct.
- Department: DSSSB
- Negative marking: Yes (1/4th)
- Maximum marks: 200
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
DSSSB Matron Admit Card (85/17)
- Admit Card will be released few days before the exam.
- Candidates can download the admit card by logging in the dsssbonline website.
- Exam centre once fixed can’t be changed.
- For more details about DSSSB Matron Admit Card for Post code 84/17, keep visiting this page.
DSSSB Matron Result (85/17)
- Result will be declared about 1 month after the conduct of exam.
- Candidates can check their result on the dssssonline website.
- Candidates who will score more than the cut off marks will be declared qualified.