Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board has advertised the recruitment for the post of Statistical Assistant in Planning Department of Delhi Government. Post code for the Statistical Assistant is 4/17. As per the DSSSB Notification Post Code 4/17, 260 vacancies are there in Statistical Assistant in Planning Department. Further Details about this vacancy is given below. DSSSB Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2017 post code 4/17.
|Recruiting Body||Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Application Start Date||1st August 2017|
|Application Last Date||21st August 2017|
|Pay Scale||9300 -34800 + Grade Pay 4200|
|Group||Group – B|
|Age Limit||18-30 years|
|Number of Vacancies||260|
|Place of Posting||Delhi|
|Mode of exam||online|
|mode of application process||offline|
DSSSB Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2017 (Post Code 4/17)
Notification and application form for the Statistical Assistant in Planning Department is already out, recruitment will be done by the DSSSB Delhi. All interested candidates may apply through dsssb online portal. Last date to apply online is 21st August 2017. Further the important dates and events for the Statistical Assistant exam is given below. candidates are advised to read all the information carefully before applying
|Statistical Assistant Application Form Start Date||1st August 2017|
|Application Form End Date Statistical Assistant||21st August 2017|
|Statistical Assistant Admit Card Date||NA|
|Statistical Assistant Exam Date||NA|
|Statistical Assistant Result Date||NA|
Statistical Assistant Vacancy (Category Wise)
DSSSB Statistical Assistant Eligibility Criteria
Educational criteria and age limitation for the post of Statistical Assistant in Planning Department is given in this section, read this section carefully before applying for this post.
- Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Operational research /Mathematical Statistics/Applies statistics Or Post Graduate Degree in Economics/Mathematics /Commerce (with Statistics as one of the subject / papers in Post Graduation/Graduation level ).
- Desirable: Working knowledge of Computers.
- 18-30 years, Age Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/Deptt. Candidates//PH/Exsm/Sports persons/Widow/divorced women in Accordance with the instructions / orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
Age Relaxation as per government rules
|Sr. No.||Category of Candidates||Relaxation of Age Permissible|
|1.||SC/ST Candidates||05 years|
|2.||OBC Candidates||03 years|
|4.||PH Candidates||10 years|
Statistical Assistant Application Fee
- General Candidates have to pay Rs. 100 through SBI Bank Challan or using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card for Statistical Assistant post in Planning Department of Government of NCT Delhi.
- Other candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
Mode of payment
- Candidates can pay the application fee of Rs. 100 through SBI Bank Challan
- Candidates can also opt for online payment using net banking / credit card or Debit card.
Statistical Assistant Selection Procedure
There will be one stage for DSSSB Statistical Assistant in Planning Commission. This stage will contain written test only.
- Stage 1: Written test, there will be 200 question for 200 marks. Duration of written test is 2 hours. Further details about the written test is given in the Exam Pattern section.
Statistical Assistant Exam Pattern (4/17)
There will be 1 tier examination for the post of Statistical Assistant Exam (4/17). Paper will contain questions from General awareness, mental ability, numerical ability and DI, Hindi and English Language and basic knowledge of Computer.
|1.||General Awareness||20 Marks|
|2.||Mental Ability & Reasoning 35 Marks||20 Marks|
|3.||Numerical Ability & Data interpretation||20 Marks|
|4.||Test of Hindi Language||20 Marks|
|5.||Test of English Language||20 Marks|
|6.||questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification||100 Marks|
Other Details about DSSSB Statistical Assistant (4/17)
- Total Questions: 200
- Question Type: Multiple choice questions with one answer correct.
- Department: Planning Department
- Negative marking: Yes (1/4th)
- Maximum marks: 200
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
Statistical Assistant 4/17 Admit Card
Admit card for the Delhi Subordinate staff selection board, Statistical Assistant in Planning Department will be released 2 weeks before the exam. Exam will be conducted in Delhi region only. candidates can download the admit card by logging in the DSSSB website and selecting the specific exam. No specific date is released for the admit card release. Keep visiting this website for other updates regarding admit card.
Statistical Assistant 4/17 Result
Result will be declared about 30 days after the Planning Department Statistical Assistant exam. DSSSB first releases the answer key for the written test exam then it will ask for any representation. Then It will release final answer key along with the final result. No specific date is released for results. Keep visiting this website for further updates.