User Rating: DSSSB TGT Social Science Eligibility Criteria – Educational Qualification & Age Limit
(total votes are 1 & Average rating 5/5)
As per the DSSSB Notification 04/2017 dated 20.12.2017, DSSSB is inviting applications for the recruitment to the various posts to vide DSSSB Vacancy 2018 (Application Number 04/2017) under Directorate of Education Government of NCT of Delhi. Here at examcompetition.com , we will discuss DSSSB TGT Social Science eligibilty criteria along with DSSSB TGT Social Science age limits and pay scale.
In this article, you will come to know what are the DSSSB TGT Social Science Education Qualifications, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and PayScale. The candidates who are willing to apply for the DSSSB TGT Social Science must check out this post before filling the application form.
DSSSB TGT Social Science Eligibility Criteria
- DSSSB TGT Social Science Eligibility Criteria
- Education qualification required for the post of TGT Social Science in DSSSB
- Experience required for the post of TGT Social Science in DSSSB
- Pay scale for the post of TGT Social Science in DSSSB
- Age limits for the post of TGT Social Science in DSSSB
The eligibility criteria for the post of TGT Social Science is very simple. You only need to have a minimum educational qualification to apply for this post and the best part is that they don’t require any prior experience, so freshers can also apply for this post. Details about the minimum educational qualifications for the DSSB TGT Social Science post are given below.
Education qualification required for the post of TGT Social Science in DSSSB
(i) B.A. (Honours) in one of the Modern Indian Languages (MIL) concerned.
BA with MIL concerned as one of the Elective subjects from a recognized University having 45% marks in aggregate with one additional language.
One school subject at Degree Level.
Equivalent Oriental Degree in MIL concerned from a recognized University having 45% marks in aggregate.
(ii) Degree/ Diploma in teaching
(iii) Should have qualified CTET from CBSE.
N.B:- “The candidate should have studied the subject concerned as mentioned in the RR’s for at least 02 years during the Graduation course. The elective word may also include the main subject as practiced in different Universities”
Experience required for the post of TGT Social Science in DSSSB
Pay scale for the post of TGT Social Science in DSSSB
|Basic||₹ 9300 – ₹ 34800|
|Grade Pay||₹ 4600|
|Group||B (Non – Gazetted)|
Age limits for the post of TGT Social Science in DSSSB
- Your age should be below 32 years, age relaxation will be given as per rules defined here.
- For woman candidates relaxation of 10 years is given.
- Kashmiri Migrant Teachers:- One-time relaxation in the upper age limit for the numbers of years served as a teacher in the Directorate Of Education.
- Guest/Contract teachers:- Relaxation in upper age as a one time measure up to the actual time spent as guest/contract teacher in the Directorate Of Education, subject to a maximum of 5 years provided they have worked for at least 120 working days in that particular year (this would be applicable to those guest/contract teachers who have worked for the academic years 2012-13, 2013-14,2014-15, 2015-16 & 2016-17).
Note: This post is identified suitable for PH(OA, OL, OAL, BL and Blind & Low Vision, HI) candidate as per requisition of the user department.