User Rating: DSSSB TGT Urdu Eligibility Criteria – Educational Qualification & Age Limit
(total votes are 1 & Average rating 5/5)
As per the DSSSB Notification 04/2017 dated 20.12.2017, DSSSB is inviting applications for the recruitment to the various posts to vide DSSSB Vacancy 2018 (Application Number 04/2017) under Directorate of Education Government of NCT of Delhi. Here, I will educate you about the eligibility criteria for DSSSB TGT Urdu post. Along with DSSSB TGT Urdu Eligibility Criteria, I will also tell you what is the DSSSB TGT Urdu age limit and pay scale.
In this article, you can easily find all details about DSSSB TGT Urdu Education Qualifications, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and PayScale. I would like to suggest to all interested candidates that they must check out this post before applying online for DSSSB TGT Urdu post.
DSSSB TGT Urdu Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the post of DSSB TGT Urdu is very easy and straightforward. All that you need to have is the minimum educational qualification to apply for this post and the best part is that they don’t require any prior experience for this post, so freshers are also invited to apply for this post. Details about the minimum educational qualifications for the DSSB TGT Urdu post are given below.
Education qualification required for the post of TGT Urdu in DSSSB
- B.A. (Honours) in one of the Modern Indian Languages (MIL) concerned.
BA with MIL concerned as one of the Elective subjects from a recognized University having 45% marks in aggregate with one additional language or one school subject at Degree Level.
Equivalent Oriental Degree in MIL concerned from a recognized University having 45% marks in aggregate.
- Senior Anglo Vernacular Certificate.
- “Knowledge of Hindi is essential”
- Should have qualified CTET from CBSE.Note: The candidate should have studied Urdu for at least 2 years during the Graduation course. The elective word may also include the main subject as practised in different Universities.
Experience required for the post of TGT Urdu in DSSSB
Pay scale for the post of TGT Urdu in DSSSB
|Basic||₹ 9300 – ₹ 34800|
|Grade Pay||₹ 4600|
|Group||B (Non – Gazetted)|
Age limits for the post of TGT Urdu in DSSSB
- Your age should be below 32 years, age relaxation will be given as per rules defined here.
- For woman candidates relaxation of 10 years is given.
- Kashmiri Migrant Teachers:- One-time relaxation in the upper age limit for the numbers of years served as a teacher in the Directorate Of Education.
- Guest/Contract teachers:- Relaxation in upper age as a one time measure up to the actual time spent as guest/contract teacher in the Directorate Of Education, subject to a maximum of 5 years provided they have worked for at least 120 working days in that particular year (this would be applicable to those guest/contract teachers who have worked for the academic years 2012-13, 2013-14,2014-15, 2015-16 & 2016-17).
Note: This post is identified suitable for PH (OH-OA, OL, OAL, BL & VH-B.LV) candidates by user department.