User Rating: DU CIC B Tech (IT & MI) Entrance Exam 2018
(total votes are 1 & Average rating 5.0000/5)
Delhi University takes admission in Bachelor of Technology (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations) course through DU B. Tech Entrance exam every year. This program comes under Cluster Innovation Centre. In this article, DU CIC B Tech Entrance exam 2018 information is shared. Candidates willing to join DU’s famous B. Tech. the course must apply online for the same.
|Name of University||Delhi University – DU|
|Course||Bachelor of Technology(Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations)|
|Reservation||As per Central Government’s Rule|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
DU B. Tech. Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for the Delhi University’s Bachelor of Technology course Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations. Also, See DU B. Tech. (IT & MI) Entrance Exam Syllabus 2018
- An aggregate of 60% marks in four subjects (including Mathematics) in the qualifying examination.
- Mandatory Requirement of Subjects Studied and Passed: Mathematics
DU B. Tech. (IT & MI) Important Dates
Important dates for Delhi University Entrance Test for B. Tech. is given below. These include Exam Date, Result Date etc.
|Start of Online Application Form||NA|
|Last date to apply online||NA|
|Release of admit card||NA|
Delhi University B. Tech. Selection Procedure
Selection Procedure details in Delhi University B. Tech. Course.
- Selection/Admission will be done according to the merit list prepared on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance test.
- The Entrance test will be two hours duration and will be based on Mathematics, Reasoning and Analytical abilities at 10+2 levels.
- The Entrance test is of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) formats.
- There will 100 questions. For each correct answer, a student shall score +4 marks and for each wrong answer, there will be -1 mark.
DU B. Tech. Seats
Total seats in Delhi University B. Tech. course is listed below.
DU B. Tech. Fee Structure
Delhi University Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations Fee structure for all categories, such as General, OBC, SC, ST, and PWD is given below.
|Unreserved||5000 per semester + 1000 security deposit (one time)|
|OBC||5000 per semester + 1000 security deposit (one time)|
|SC||5000 per semester + 1000 security deposit (one time)|
|ST||5000 per semester + 1000 security deposit (one time)|
Note** : The College reserves the right to change the fee of the programme without any prior notice.
DU B. Tech. Exam Pattern
Detailed Exam Pattern for the Delhi University B. Tech. course. Also, See DU B Tech Entrance Exam Last 5-Year Question Paper
- The exam will be online.
- There will be 100 questions.
- All questions will be of multiple choice.
- There will be +4 marks for every correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- There will be online one answer correct for each question.