Delhi University takes admission in the Master of Arts – (Karnataka Music) Vocal/Instrumental course every year. There is a total of 15 seats. All the students who want to take admission in this course can get admission here in two different mode one is Entrance Based and other is Merit-Based.
DU Master of Arts – (Karnataka Music) Vocal/Instrumental Admission 2019 complete details is given in the sections given below. It includes Exam pattern, syllabus, selection process, previous year papers, Exam Dates etc.
Important details and information about M.A. – (Karnataka Music) Vocal/Instrumental.
|Entrance Exam||M.A. – (Karnataka Music) Vocal/Instrumental|
|Full Name||Master of Arts – (Karnataka Music) Vocal/Instrumental|
|Category||Master of Arts|
|University||University of Delhi|
|Entrance Status||Application Form Not released|
Important Dates for M.A. – (Karnataka Music) Vocal/Instrumental are listed below. It includes Application form dates, exam date, result date etc.
|Start of Online Application Form||NA||Not Announced Yet|
|End of Online Application Form||NA||Not Announced Yet|
|Last Date to pay Online Application Fee||NA||Not Announced Yet|
|Date of Release of Admit Card||NA||Not Announced Yet|
|Exam Date||NA||Not Announced Yet|
|Date of release of Answer key||NA||Not Announced Yet|
M.A. – (Karnataka Music) Vocal/Instrumental Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates applying for Delhi University Master of Arts – (Karnataka Music) Vocal/Instrumental must have the essential educational qualification.
Essential Educational Qualification
Important educational qualifications required for the Master of Arts – (Karnataka Music) Vocal/Instrumental.
- B.A. (Hons.) Karnataka Music Vocal/Instrumental-(Violin, Veena) Examination of Delhi University Or an examination recognised as equivalent thereto. Passed with 50% Marks in aggregate.
- B.A. (Pass) Examination of Delhi the-effective Subjects or an examination recognised equivalent thereto. Passed with 45% Marks in aggregate and 55% Marks in the subject Music.
- B. Music (Hons.) Vocal/lnstrumental/ Examination of the Venkateshwara University passed with 55% Marks in aggregate.
- B.A. ( Pass )/B.Sc.( Gen.)/B. Com. 45% marks in aggregate (Pass) Examination of University or an examination recognised as equivalent thereto and also having passed any one of the following examinations: Sangeet Shiromani Diploma 60% marks in aggregate(Karnataka) Examination of Delhi University Diploma in Music of the Madras/ 60% marks in aggregate Andhra/Banaras Hindu University Sangeet Bhushanam Examination 60% marks in aggregate of Annamalai University/Swati Tirunal Academy, Trivandrum Sangeet Vidwan title of the Central 60% marks in aggregate Kalashetra Adyar, Madras.
Seats (Category wise / State & District Wise)
The total number of available seats in Master of Arts – (Karnataka Music) Vocal/Instrumental under the University of Delhi are 15.
Further distribution of seats under various categories and on the basis of mode of admission is available in the table given below.
|Category||Entrance Based||Merit-Based||Total Seats|
Note: These seats may change as per the Delhi University norms.
Candidates applying for the postgraduate course at the University of Delhi have to pay the registration fee. This DU Entrance Application Fee will be non-refundable.
Application fee amount is different for the different category students. So candidates have to pay the Delhi University application fee according to their category.
- The registration fee for SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 250/- for each course
- The registration fee for all other categories such as General / OBC: Rs. 500/- for each course
There is two different mode to get admission in Master of Arts – (Karnataka Music) Vocal/Instrumental under the University.
- Entrance Based Admission
- Merit-Based Admission
There is a total of 8 seats for the Entrance based admission and 7 seats for the Merit-Based Admission.
Important Contact address / Phone number and official website for the Faculty of Musc and Fine Arts.
Address: Faculty of Music & Fine Arts
The University of Delhi,
Other Important Links
Important links for the DU B.P.Ed. Entrance Exam 2019 is given below. Links include applying online, official prospectus, previous year papers, syllabus, exam pattern etc.
|S. No.||Topics||Direct Link|
|1.||DU B. P. Ed. Official Prospectus||Click Here|
|2.||Direct Link to apply online||Click here|
|3.||Exam Pattern and Syllabus||Click Here|
|4.||DU B. P. Ed. Question Papers||Click Here|
|5.||List of Delhi University Colleges||Click Here|
|6.||DU Postgraduate Online Application Form||Click here|
|7.||Delhi University Admissions Mobile Application||Click Here|