The University of Delhi offers a Master degree in Lifelong Learning & Extension. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply within the time limit shared by the University of Delhi
There will be an entrance exam for this course. All the candidates who qualify this exam will be selected as per the merit list. Further details about the DU M.A. Lifelong Learning & Extension Admission 2019 such as exam pattern, previous year papers, seats, eligibility criteria are given in this article.
Important details and information about M.A. Lifelong Learning & Extension.
|Entrance Exam||M.A. Lifelong Learning & Extension|
|Full Name||Master of Arts Lifelong Learning & Extension|
|Category||Master of Arts|
|University||University of Delhi|
|Entrance Status||Application Form Not released|
Important Dates for M.A. Lifelong Learning & Extension are listed below. It includes Application form dates, exam date, result date etc.
|Start of Online Application Form||NA||Not Announced Yet|
|End of Online Application Form||NA||Not Announced Yet|
|Last Date to pay Online Application Fee||NA||Not Announced Yet|
|Date of Release of Admit Card||NA||Not Announced Yet|
|Exam Date||NA||Not Announced Yet|
|Date of release of Answer key||NA||Not Announced Yet|
M.A. Lifelong Learning & Extension Eligibility Criteria
Imortant requirements for M.A. Lifelong Learning & Extension are shared below. It includes Educational Qualification as well as age criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for the candidates applying for the DU Lifelong Learning & Extension entrance exam are given below.
As the admission in this course is based on the Entrance as well as merit in the qualifying exam, eligibility criteria for both cases are given below.
DU M.A. Lifelong Learning & Extension Entrance Based Eligibility
Delhi University Entrance Based Eligibility (Educational Qualification and Marks requirement) for the Master of Arts Lifelong Learning & Extension.
|Category Id||Course Requirements||Marks Requirements|
|1||B.A. / B.Sc. /B.Com examination of Delhi University||50% marks and above in the aggregate or its equivalent grade points|
|2||An equivalent examination from a recognized University of India or Foreign University with 55% marks||55% marks and above in the aggregate or its equivalent grade points|
Seats (Category wise / State & District Wise)
Total Number of seats in M.A. Lifelong Learning & Extension Course Under the University of Delhi is 16. Out of these, 34 are entrance based and 0 are Merit Based.
Further Distribution of Seats as per the Category is given below.
|Category||Number of Seats|
|Entrance Based Category|
|Unreserved / General||17|
|Entrance Based Category|
|Unreserved / General||0|
Candidates applying for the postgraduate course at the University of Delhi have to pay the registration fee. This DU Entrance Application Fee will be non-refundable.
Application fee amount is different for the different category students. So candidates have to pay the Delhi University application fee according to their category.
- The registration fee for SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 250/- for each course
- The registration fee for all other categories such as General / OBC: Rs. 500/- for each course
The minimum eligibility for SC/ST & OBC candidates will be relaxed as per University of Delhi Admission rule.
- Admission to M.A. Part -I in Lifelong Learning & Extension will be done through an all India Entrance examination for the session 2018-2019.
- Total marks for admission will be 400 of which 85% (340 Marks)
- 15 % (60 marks) on group discussion. Negative mark will be deducted for the wrong answer as per the University rule.
- The number of students to be called for group discussion will be two times the number of seats available in each category.
- Date of interview will be decided as per the overall admission schedule of University.
- The questions will be based on multiple choice, multiple selection, matching, sequencing, paragraph & reasoning from the core area.
M.A. Lifelong Learning & Extension Exam Pattern
Admission in Master of Lifelong Learning & Extension is based on the written test exam conducted by the University of Delhi.
- There will be 100 questions.
- All the questions will be of Multiple choices.
- There will be one option correct.
- For every incorrect response, there will be a negative marking.
- Maximum marks will be 400.
- For each correct answer, the candidate will get 4 marks.
Other Important Links
Important links for the DU Master of Arts in Lifelong Learning & Extension Entrance Exam 2019 is given below. Links include applying online, official prospectus, previous year papers, syllabus, exam pattern etc.
|S. No.||Topics||Direct Link|
|1.||DU Official Prospectus||Click Here|
|2.||Direct Link to apply online||Click here|
|3.||Exam Pattern and Syllabus||Click Here|
|4.||DU Previous year Papers||Click Here|
|5.||List of Delhi University Colleges||Click Here|
|6.||DU Postgraduate Online Application Form||Click here|
|7.||Delhi University Admissions Mobile Application||Click Here|