ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out the misspelt word

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 25 | Tags: english     | spellings     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this questions,four words are given out of which only one is misspelt. Find that misspelt word.
1). Sanctimous
2). sanctimoneous
3). sanctimonious
4). sanctiminious

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
it from previous year ssc papers, sanctimoneous is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions is implicit in the statement.Give answer (a)if only assumption I is implicitGive answer (b)if only assumption II is implicit Give answer (c)if either I or II is implicit Give answer (d)if neither I nor II is implicit Give answer (e)if both I and II are implicit

2. The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. These sentences, when properly sequenced form a coherent paragraph. Select the most logical order of sentences from among the options. P: The depletion of organic nutrients in the soil has reached alarming proportions, thanks to indiscri

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.based on random choice or personal whim

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the given questions. Certain words/phrases have been given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. A group of employees was working in a software company. It was a team of thirty employees. They were young, energetic and

5. Rearrange the given six sentences/group of sentences A, B, C, D, E and Fin a proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the given questions. A. Anansi was just about to eat them when he noticed smoke in the distance. He learnt from the cassava that the smoke was from t

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) When carefully examined ,/(B) it will give us /(C) a clue to the mystery of /(D) the case. /(E) No Error.

7. Rearrange the following six sentences (A),(B),(C),(D),(E),and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph then answer the question given below them.(A)So the next day when the birds had flown off to lock for food the bird catcher spread his net under the tree.(B)One day a bird catcher

8. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the given alternatives. Donald Tusk has poured cold water on hopes of a Brexit ___(1)___ at Wednesday's EU summit, saying the Irish border was stil

9. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. The spectators said, 'Bravo! Good hit, Jay!

10. To take to heart