ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Serious health concerns in modem America are related to (1) (2) (3) (4)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 23 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb 2014     | dsssb tgt exam mathematics     | english comprehension     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

Serious health concerns in modem America are related to (1) (2) (3) (4)
1). smoking
2). fast life
3). poor diet
4). loneliness

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out the misspelt word

2. In the question given below, a sentence is given and is divided into three parts I, II and III. For each part a correction statement is also given. You have to determine which part requires correction and mark it as your answer. The recent rise of smartphones / and mobile apps has yielded / a more accessing form of cyberbullying. I. The recent risen of smartphones II. and mobile apps has been yielding III. a more accessible form of cyberbullying.

3. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.Being occupied with(A)/work, father had no(B)/time to see us(C)/No error(D)

4. In the following question, out of the given four alternatives, select the one which is opposite in meaning of the given word.  Eventual 

5. Barking up the wrong tree

6. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. The meeting consisted a plural group of people and they all looked at each other with questioning eyes. The news of their former employee, Arista, be

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best, expresses the meaning of the given word. Apprehended

8. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.The meeting was presided _____ by the Chairman.

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.When my sister was ill (1)/ I went to the hospital (2)/ on alternative days. (3)/ No error (4).

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.One of my friends (1)/ are (2)/anI.A.S officer. (3)/ No error (4).