ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Select the antonym of whirl

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 22 | Tags: ssc     | ssc chsl     | ssc chsl tier 1     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl 13 01 2017     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Select the antonym of
whirl
1). swirl
2). peace
3). flurry
4). surge

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
it from previous year ssc papers, peace is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives and click the button corresponding to it.Learning is the knowledge of that which is not generally known to others, and which we can only derive at sec

2. My friend said, "I can lift 50 kilos easily."

3. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. My neighbour said, "I bought a new car last week

4. Find out the misspelt word

5. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage, against each, five words are suggested. One of the five words fits in the given blank perfectly. Mark the most appropriate word.Adolescence is a transitional phase between child

6. The sentence given with blank is to be filled with an appropriate word. Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. Farah wanted to surprise Pawan _______ his return.

7. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives.The quest to find life outside the solar system got a big boost with the discovery of seven Earth-size extra-solar planets, or exoplanets, orbiting a

8. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. The cost of the house is next to nothing so I bought it within three days.

9. 1. The highway bypass would have disastrous effects on the area's home owners.P. Finally the new road would cause residential properties to depreciate. Q. What is more, home owners would have to deal with the increased noise and pollution. R. This would increase vehicles in the neighbourhood . S. The new road would cut directly through the middle of the subdivision.6. This means that families who chose to move away would have to sell their homes for far less than their current value.

10. Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are correct. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark ‘No error’ as your answer. Today, we will be focused on the downtrodden in this meeting.