ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out the misspelt word

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 41 | Tags: english     | spellings     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this questions,four words are given out of which only one is misspelt. Find that misspelt word. 1). definitely 2). definately 3). deflnitley 4). definitly

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

3 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
The answer is deflnitley

Join Telegram Group

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
I think the answer is 2. Definately

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
option 1 : seems correct

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the sentence to find out whether there is any error in it or not. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part (which has the error) is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5). Ignore errors of punctuation, if any. Pablo Picasso showed (1)/ his truly exception (2)/ talent from (3)/ a very young age. (4)/ No error (5).

2. The Madagascar Coup attempt ended in a fiasco .

3. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words are printed in bold to help you to locate them while answering some of the questions.They yearly festival was close at hand: The store room was packed with silk fabrics, gold ornaments, clay bowls full of swe

4. What is the substitute of - List of issues to be discussed at a meeting

5. What is the antonym or opposite of word INOFFENSIVE

6. What is the antonym or opposite of word Hostile

7. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - "I usually take my dog out for a walk when I come home from work," he said.

8. The burning sun X-our very Y-seemed to be sucking Z-blood out of us

9. In the following passage some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the five alternatives. One day, a/an __(A)__ Brahmin came to him and started abusing him. The Brahmin thought that Gautum Buddha&nbs

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I went there (1)/ with a view to survey (2)/ the entire procedure. (3)/ No error (4).