Home Forums General Discussions Shortlisted for DSSSB TGT CS, uploaded all the documents but still name missing

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Md Nazir 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Md Nazir

Hi Sir,

I was shortlisted for TGT Computer Science Teacher post code 192/14. My marks is 75.25,
    Roll No.: 13848508,
    Edossier No is : 58244108

Also, uploaded all the required documents along with OBC certificate on e-dossier and submitted the dossier on time. And E-dossier number got generated on time. Only Non-Creamy layer (NCL) certificate left as it was under processing for renewal. So I added the NCL later under miscellaneous documents on e-dossier but my roll number is missing in both the list of OBC candidates declared by DSSSB.

I have already visited DSSSB office and submitted a written application in this regard. Also e-mailed DSSSB and CM but no response. I have checked many times on e-dossier recently and found all documents are correctly uploaded. What should I have do now? I am very upset. What are the options are for me? Please help me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Shortlisted for DSSSB TGT CS, uploaded all the documents but still name missing
Your information: