General Science Model Questions for Students appearing for various competitive exams. These questions are vary basic and asked in various previous exams. Most of the general science questions repeats. So practice as many questions as possible for better results.
General Science Model Questions Set 1
- What is the chemical name of Vitamin E?
- Which Vitamin is also known as retinol?
- What is Calciferol?
- What is the other name of thiamine?
- Which Vitamin is called niacin?
- Which element is excreted through human sweat?
- Pollution of water bodies by which element causes Minamata disease?
- Accumulation of which chemical leads to kidney stones?
- Which heavy metal causes Itai Itai disease?
- Which chemical was used earlier for giving anesthesia to patients?
Below we have provided the answers to the above questions. Just test your self whether you were correct or not.
- Alpha tocopherol
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B3
- Calcium Oxalate
- Diethyl ether