GVM Institute of Technology & Management
GVM Institute of Technology & Management was established in 2002 with the aim of providing top quality Post Graduate education for Girls in the fields of Computer Applications and information Technology. Since inception, the Institute has maintained high academic standards and have successfully provided trained manpower to the industrial and services sector of the country.
GVM ITM Vision
- The empowerment of women-through Higher Education and Vocational Education, thus, adding value to their lives.
GVM ITM Mission
- To provide a unique learning experience and enable them to realize their innate potential and mould their overall personality.
- To include the spirit of duty, discipline & dedication to meet challenges posed by rapidly growing technologies & development & develop individual intellectual qualities of integrity &
- To encourage all students to meet their academic goals and to work hard to maximize their academic potential.
|Name of College||GVM Intitute of Technology and Management (GVMITM)|
|Founded in year||2002|
|Campus Area||15 acres|
|Courses Offered||B. Tech.|
|Fee Structure||60000/- Per year|
|Type of College||Technical and Management|
|Affiliated to||Deen Bandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science & Technology (DCRUST)|
Courses Available at GVM Institute of Technology & Management
Eligibility to get admission
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University
- Minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. (45% for SC/ST)
GVM Institute of Technology & Management Fee Stucture
- MBA – 43,000 Per year
- MCA – 55,000 Per year
- BCA – 31,000 Per year
- BBA – 31,000 Per year
GVM Institute of Technology & Management Placements
Below is the list of companies visiting the GVMITM Campus
- Location : The Institute is located 08km from NH1 and 02 km from Sonepat railway station and very near to Sonepat Bus Stand. This makes the Institute easily accessible from Delhi and nearby towns.
- Address – Murthal Road, Sonepat, Haryana, 131001
- Website – http://www.gvmitm.com