H.R. Institute of Engineering and Technology – Ghaziabad
H.R. Institute of Engineering and Technology has been founded By Harish Chandra Ram Kali Charitable Trust (HRCT) in year 2010. HRIET is affiliated to Dr. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow and approved by the All India Council Of Technical Education, New Delhi. This institute is situated near Morta, Ghaziabad. This institute is spread over 23 Acres of Green, Lush Campus.
|Name of Institute||H.R. Institute of Engineering and Technology|
|Other Name||HRIET Ghaziabad|
|Location||Morta, Ghaziabad (U.P.)|
|Affliated to||Dr. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow|
|Approved by||AICTE, New Delhi|
|Category of College||Engineering College|
|Admissions||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE)|
- 1 Under Graduation Courses Offered by H.R. Institute of Engineering and Technology
- 2 Polytechnic (Diploma)
- 3 Placement Records of H.R. Institute of Engineering and Technology
- 4 Contact Details of H.R. Institute of Engineering and Technology
Under Graduation Courses Offered by H.R. Institute of Engineering and Technology
B.Tech – Bachelor Of Technology
H.R. Institute of Engineering and Technology offers a 4 Year Full Time Programme in Engineering and Technology. This institute offers engineering in 5 Streams and all these streams are approved by AICTE and affiliated to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
|Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||90 Seats||4 years|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)||90 Seats||4 years|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||60 Seats||4 years|
|Information Technology (IT)||60 Seats||4 years|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||60 Seats||4 years|
- (10+2) or Equivalent with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Biotechnology, Language and any other subject.
- Valid UPSEE/JEE Score.
- Through UPSEE – Participate in UPSEE Counselling and choose H.R. Institute of Engineering and Technology (remember college code – 731)
- Direct – As per the university guidelines 5% of seats in each stream are filled under management quota. To take admission under Management Quota in H.R. Institute of Engineering and Technology fill out this form and submit it in institute, the college will call you if they have any seats available for you.
Year wise Fee Structure for B.Tech Programme is as follows :
|Fee Details||First year||Second year||Third year||Fourth year|
|Total Year Wise||₹95,230||₹90,230||₹90,230||₹90,230|
|Grand Total||₹3.66 LAKHS|
H.R. Institute of Engineering and Technology offers a 3 Year Full Time Diploma Programme in Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
- 10th or Matriculation exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent
- Admission in Polytechnic is based on Merit, you need to submit your 10th marks in college and college will tell you the further procedure.
Year wise Fee Structure for Polytechnic Programme is as follows :
|Fee Details||First Year||Second Year||Third Year|
|Total Year Wise||₹42000||₹42000||₹42000|
|Grand Total||₹1.26 LAKHS|
Placement Records of H.R. Institute of Engineering and Technology
This Institute has a dynamic and well-established Training and Placement Cell headed by I/C Placement assisted by two Placement Officers along with as well as student co-coordinators.
The cell also arranges Career Guidance, soft skills and personality development programmes through external experts for the benefit of students. Such programmes are aimed to develop their communication skills and to build their self-confidence.The cell also arranges practical training by industry experts on core subjects like C++, Java, Embedded systems, SCADA, CAD etc.
Contact Details of H.R. Institute of Engineering and Technology
H.R. Institute of Engineering and Technology,
I7th Km Stone, Delhi-Meerut Road,
Morta, Ghaziabad-201003 (U.P)