The Hindu School of Architecture
The Hindu School of Architecture has been initiated by The Sonepat Hindu Educational and Charitable Society and offers five years B. Architecture. The society is a non-profit charitable organization establish in the year 1914 with the aim to further the spread of quality education in Sonepat and surrounding areas.
|Name of College||Hindu School of Architecture Sonepat|
|Founded in year||NA|
|Type of College||Engineering College|
|Affiliated to||Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Murthal Sonepat|
Courses Offered in Hindu School of Architecture
|S. No.||Course Name||Duration||Type||Seats|
|1||Bachelor of Architecture||5 years||Regular||40|
Eligibility to get Admission in Hindu School of Architecture
- 50% marks in 10+2 in any stream
- Maths compulsory
Admission Procedure Hindu School of Architecture Sonepat
- A merit list of qualified candidates will be drawn considering 50% marks from aggregate of HSC or equivalent examination
- 50% marks of the Aptitude Test (NATA)
Facilities in Hindu School of Architecture
- The college has a well-stocked library,
- a building material museum,
- a model making workshop
- a cafeteria.
- The studios are equipped with Wi-Fi projectors and Wi-Fi connectivity with the server that houses lesson plans, student record, and student assignments.
- The new college provides hostel facilities.
- The college also has an authorized NATA test center.
Contact Hindu School of Architecture Sonepat
Address : INDUSTRIAL AREA, SONEPAT 131001.
Phone : +91130 2200311
Mobile : +919728231244, +919868903060
Email : [email protected]
Website : www.hsas.co.in