HSSC has advertised the vacancy for the post of Canal Patwari. All interested and eligible candidates for the post of Canal Patwari 2019 can apply online. More details about the HSSC Canal Patwari are listed below. The Total number of vacancies under this recruitment is 1100. Further division of the vacancies category wise / state wise for HSSC Canal Patwari 2019 are shared below.
Important details and information about HSSC Canal Patwari 2019 in Haryana Government.
|Name of Post||Canal Patwari|
|Number of Vacancies||1100|
|Application Fee||Gen (male): 100/- (gemale): 50/-|
|Place of Posting||Haryana|
Important Dates for Canal Patwari are listed below. It includes Application form dates, exam date, result date etc.
|Release of Notification||2019-06-13||No Remark Available|
|Start of Online Application Form||2019-06-18||No Remark Available|
|End of Online Application Form||2019-07-17||No Remark Available|
|Last Date to pay Online Application Fee||2019-07-22||No Remark Available|
|Exam Start Date||2019-07-27||No Remark Available|
|Exam End Date||2019-08-18||No Remark Available|
HSSC Canal Patwari Eligibility Criteria
Imortant requirements for HSSC Canal Patwari are shared below. It includes Educational Qualification as well as age criteria.
Essential Educational Qualifiation for the HSSC Canal Patwari Post 2019 is given below:
- Graduate or its equivalent
- Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matriculation as one of the subject or Higher Education.
Age: 18-42 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
- In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs) as per Haryana Government instructions No. 22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014.
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
Seats (Category wise / State & District Wise)
Category wise distribution of 1100 canal patwari posts in Irrigation & Water Resources Department, Haryana, Panchkula is given below.
The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
|Written Test||90 Marks|
|Socio-economic Criteria||10 Marks|
The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:-
- 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana.
The marks for socio-economic criteria and experience shall be allocated as follows:
- if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India: 5 Marks
- if the applicant is:-
- a widow; or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years
- If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class: 5 Marks
- One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six months of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period less than six months: (A maximum of 8 marks
No applicant shall be given more than 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience under any circumstances.
Other Important Links
Important Links to apply for the post of HSSC Canal Patwari 2019 check the details below.
Click on the links and get the official information.
|Apply Online||Click Here|