HSSC has advertised the vacancy for the post of Clerk. All interested and eligible candidates for the post of Clerk 2019 can apply online. More details about the HSSC Clerk are listed below. The Total number of vacancies under this recruitment is 4858. Further division of the vacancies category wise / state wise for HSSC Clerk 2019 are shared below.
Important details and information about HSSC Clerk 2019 in Various Departments.
|Name of Post||Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||4858|
|Application Fee||Gen (male: 100/- female: 50/-)|
|Place of Posting||Haryana|
Important Dates for Clerk are listed below. It includes Application form dates, exam date, result date etc.
|Release of Notification||2019-06-23||No Remark Available|
|Start of Online Application Form||2019-06-24||No Remark Available|
|End of Online Application Form||2019-07-08||No Remark Available|
|Last Date to pay Online Application Fee||2019-07-11||No Remark Available|
|Exam Start Date||2019-07-22||No Remark Available|
|Exam End Date||2019-08-18||No Remark Available|
|Start of Online Application Form||2019-08-10||Re-open|
|End of Online Application Form||2019-08-13||Last date for re-open|
|Last Date to pay Online Application Fee||2019-08-16||Last date to pay fee (Re-open)|
HSSC Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Imortant requirements for HSSC Clerk are shared below. It includes Educational Qualification as well as age criteria.
Essential Educational Qualifications required
- 10+2/10+2 First Division/Graduation or it”s equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or higher education.
Age Limit: 17-42 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
- In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs) as per Haryana Government instructions No. 22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014.
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years as per Government instructions.
- All of the above relaxations are for Haryana State domicile only.
Seats (Category wise / State & District Wise)
Category wise seat distribution
PwD (Person with Disability)
Locomotor disability=47, Deaf and hard of hearing=39,
Blindness and Low vision=34, autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability & mental illness and multiple disabilities=19, Bifurcation of PwD, Visual Handicap-Blind (B)=3, Low Vision (LV)=3, Hearing Handicap-Fully Deaf (FD)=2, Hard of Hearing/Partial Deaf (HH/PD)=3, Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy One Leg (OL)=03, One Arm (OA)=2, Muscular Weakness (MW)=01, One Arm One Leg (OAL)=1, Dwarfism=1, A acid attack victims=1,
|Name of Step||Marks %|
|Knowledge Test / Written test|
|HSSC Clerk Total marks||90 + 10 =100|
Other Important Links
Important Links for Haryana – HSSC Clerk recruitment 2019.