HSSC Police Constable Previous year Question Papers
As you all know that the notification of HSSC for the post of Constable in Haryana Police Department is out. There are about 5532 Seats for the Haryana Police Constable Post. You all should start preparing for this exam. As there is two stages of this exam, Written test is the first stage and physical test is the stage two (Also Includes Physical Measurement Test). HSSC Police Constable Previous year Question Papers. For the aspirants previous year question papers for the Haryana Police Constable Exam can be a win win factor. So, in this post, we have provided Haryana Police Constable previous year question papers.
Download Haryana Police Constable Previous year Question Papers
Below we have provided the paper for year 2015. This exam was conducted by the Haryana Staff selection commission for the post of Constable in Haryana Police Department. Click on the link below and download the paper.
Previous Year Papers
Model Test Papers
- HSSC Model test papers for Haryana Police Constable exam
Download Model Test Papers and Notes
- GENERAL SCIENCE MODEL QUESTIONS SET 2
- विज्ञान Science
- GENERAL SCIENCE MODEL QUESTIONS SET 1
- 5000 General Knowledge Questions in English Language Notes
- General Studies Indian Polity & Constitution 1400 MCQ Notes
Download Notes & Study Material for English
- English 1000 Vocabulary words from THE HINDU Notes
- English Common Error Questions Answers
- English Common Error Questions
- English Idioms and Phrases Notes
- English Reading Comprehension Notes
Download the above papers and take printout and practice these. You are also suggested to practice model test papers for this exam as much as possible to increase chance of selection.
HSSC Police Constable Paper Pattern
Details of the exam pattern on the bases of last year question paper is provided below. Question paper will contain questions from three subjects, Reasoning/ General Ability, Quantitative Aptitude/ Mathematics and General Awareness and Current Affairs. There will be a total of 100 qustions and each question will carry 1 mark. Exam will be of a total of 100 marks.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks Per Question||Total Marks|
|Reasoning / General Ability||35||1||35|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||50||1||50|
|Numerical Ability/ Maths/ Quantitative Aptitude||15||1||15|
Important Details about the exam
- Total Questions 100
- Total Marks 100
- Marks per question is 1
- There is no negative marking. i.e. no mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.