Indian Coast Guard – ICG has advertised the vacancy for the post of Assistant Commandant. All interested and eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Commandant 2018 can apply online. More details about the Indian Coast Guard – ICG Assistant Commandant are listed below. The Total number of vacancies under this recruitment is 0. Further division of the vacancies category wise / state wise for Indian Coast Guard – ICG Assistant Commandant 2018 are shared below.
Important details and information about Indian Coast Guard – ICG Assistant Commandant 2018 in Indian Coast Guard.
|Name of Post||Assistant Commandant|
|Department||Indian Coast Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||0|
|Recruiting Body||Indian Coast Guard – ICG|
|Place of Posting||Anywhere India|
|Recruiting Body||Indian Coast Guard – ICG|
Important Dates for Assistant Commandant are listed below. It includes Application form dates, exam date, result date etc.
|Release of Notification||2018-11-03||No Remark Available|
|Start of Online Application Form||2018-11-18||No Remark Available|
|End of Online Application Form||2018-11-30||Till 5:00 PM|
|Date of Release of Admit Card||2018-12-09||No Remark Available|
|Exam Start Date||2018-12-17||Start of PSB|
|Exam End Date||2019-01-17||End of PSB Exam|
Indian Coast Guard – ICG Assistant Commandant Eligibility Criteria
Other Important Eligibility Details
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training academy
are not eligible to appear.
- Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Only candidates cleared their final year/ final semester exams and completed their degrees are to apply.
Educational Qualification for General Duty
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1 st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable).
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIthof 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent.(Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2(intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty (SSA)
Commercial Pilot Entry Eligibility
Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics)with 60% marks in aggregate.
ICG Law Educational Qualification
A degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. (Three years degree in law after graduation or Five years after 10+2 examination).
Age limit for the Assistant Commandant various posts in Indian Coast Guard.
- Educational Qualification for General Duty: Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
- Commercial Pilot Entry Eligibility: Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
- ICG Law Educational Qualification: Born between 01 Jul 1989 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
Selection is a two-stage process. Candidates can check the details below.
- Short Listing of Applications. Shortlisting criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and the qualifying cut off for a particular branch or centre may be increased more than 60% if more applications with higher % are received.
- Preliminary Selection. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at a given date and time which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT). The aptitude tests will be in English only and will be of objective type. During PP&DT the candidates are expected to speak and discuss in English. However, they are free to speak in Hindi if they wish to do so. Date/ time and venue of Preliminary Selection once allotted will not be changed at any stage.
Final Selection. The candidates who qualify Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection. The date and venue for Final Selection Board (FSB) will be uploaded on Indian Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test). All documents/ certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB.
The Preliminary Selection will be conducted tentatively from 17 Dec 2018 to 17 Jan 2019 onwards at following centres or any other centre promulgated by Coast Guard: –
- Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face, PO- Worli Colony,
Mumbai – 400 030.
- Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai – 600 013.
- Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor, Shrachi Building, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700 161.
- Coast Guard Selection Board, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies Ltd. District-Gautam Budha Nagar, Noida, UP – 201 301.
Best and Recommended Books
Other Important Links
Important Links for the candidates applying for the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Entrance Exam is available below.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|