IFFCO has advertised the vacancy for the post of Agriculture Graduate Trainee. All interested and eligible candidates for the post of Agriculture Graduate Trainee 2019 can apply online. More details about the IFFCO Agriculture Graduate Trainee are listed below. The Total number of vacancies under this recruitment is 0. Further division of the vacancies category wise / state wise for IFFCO Agriculture Graduate Trainee 2019 are shared below.
Important details and information about IFFCO Agriculture Graduate Trainee 2019 in Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited.
|Name of Post||Agriculture Graduate Trainee|
|Department||Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited|
|Number of Vacancies||0|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
|Place of Posting||Anywhere India|
Important Dates for Agriculture Graduate Trainee are listed below. It includes Application form dates, exam date, result date etc.
|Release of Notification||2019-08-27||No Remark Available|
|Start of Online Application Form||2019-08-27||No Remark Available|
|End of Online Application Form||2019-09-05||No Remark Available|
|Last Date to Complete Application Form||2019-09-05||No Remark Available|
IFFCO Agriculture Graduate Trainee Eligibility Criteria
Imortant requirements for IFFCO Agriculture Graduate Trainee are shared below. It includes Educational Qualification as well as age criteria.
- The candidate should possess Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree but those candidates whose final semester results are expected by September, 2019 can also apply.
- General/OBC candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in each semester and SC/ ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in each semester in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree. Those candidates who have CGPA score in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree should convert into percentage while filling the application form.
- The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2016 and thereafter can only apply.
- The candidate having Two Years Full Time Regular Degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture) can also apply, provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification given above.
- The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University /Institute.
UPPER AGE LIMIT: 30 years, as on 1st September 2019.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST category.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC category not belonging to creamy layer.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for preliminary Computer Based On-Line Test in an open environment by using their own resources, computer/laptop with internet facility.
- Only the short-listed candidates based on the performance in the Preliminary On-Line Test, will be called for Final On-Line Test in the controlled environment at the designated Centres at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Lucknow, Nagpur, Ranchi, Bhubaneshwar, Guwahati, Patna, Raipur, Rajkot, Surat & Varanasi, Chandigarh, Indore, Dehradun, Pune, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Cochin.
- Candidates are required to opt any two-Test Centres in order of their preference out of the aforementioned centres. Efforts will be made to allot the test centre in order of choice given by the candidates.
- Request for change in the test centre once opted, will not be entertained. IFFCO reserves the right to cancel any of these centres and in that eventuality; the candidates will have to appear in the centre as decided by the Management.
- Only those candidates who will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in Final On-Line Test will be called for a personal interview.
IFFCO Agriculture Graduate Trainee Salary Structure
- Stipend and other benefits will be paid as per rules of the Organisation during the training period. Presently, the stipend is Rs. 33,300/- p.m.
- On successful completion of one year’s training and subject to the requirement of IFFCO, the AGTs may be absorbed in the basic pay of Rs.37000/- p.m. in the regular Pay Scale of Rs.37000-70000, and allowances/ benefits as per rules of the Organisation.
Other Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Login for Already Registered||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|