Applications are invited from unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Defence Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army in all Arms/Services. Course will commence in Oct 2019 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Important details and information about Indian Army SSC Technical 2019 in Indian Army.
|Name of Post||SSC Technical|
|Number of Vacancies||189|
|Recruiting Body||Indian Army|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
|Place of Posting||Anywhere India|
|Recruiting Body||Indian Army|
Important Dates for SSC Technical are listed below. It includes Application form dates, exam date, result date etc.
|Release of Notification||2019-01-23||No Remark Available|
|Start of Online Application Form||2019-01-23||No Remark Available|
|End of Online Application Form||2019-02-21||No Remark Available|
|Last Date to Complete Application Form||2019-02-21||No Remark Available|
Indian Army SSC Technical Eligibility Criteria
Imortant requirements for Indian Army SSC Technical are shared below. It includes Educational Qualification as well as age criteria.
|Civil||Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering|
|Mechanical||Engineering Degree in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering|
|Electrical / Electrical and Electronics||Electrical Engineering / Power System Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering Degree|
|Aeronautical / Aviation/ Ballistics / Avionics||Engineering Degree in Aeronautical|
|Computer Science / Engineering / Technology / IT||Computer Engineering / Science / IT / M.SC in Computer|
|Electronics and Telecommunication / Satellite Communication||Engineering Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication or Equivalent|
|Electronics / opto / Micro Electronics and Microwave / Fiber Optics||Power Electronics and Drives|
|Production Engineering||Engineering Degree in Production|
|Architecture / Building Construction Technology||Engineering Degree in Architecture|
Age Limit for the Indian Army SSC Technical post is given below.
- For SSC(T)-53 Men and SSCW(T) 24 Women. 20 to 27 years as on 01 Oct 2019 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 92 and 01 Oct 99, both days inclusive).
- For Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only, SSCW (Non-Tech) Non-UPSC and SSCW(Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 07 Oct 2019.
- Short listing of Applications: Department will fix cut off percentage of marks for each engineering discipline.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to log in on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in using their username and password and select the SSB dates as available on the website.
- Interviews will be held from Oct/Nov 2018 onwards.
- Candidates will put through a two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Recommanded candidates will go for medical
- In last, a final merit list will be prepared
Indian Army SSC Technical Salary Structure
After getting commissioned into the forces, you will get around 70-80K in hand salary after 7th pay commission and other allowances.
Even though this is the least basic pay and allowances, there will be more allowances like housing allowance which will add up. So, on an average, the total salary (CTC) of a lieutenant is expected to be around Rs. 1.5 lacs per month.
Other Important Links
Important Links for the Indian Army SSC Technical Post Recruitment are
|Official Website||Click here|