Indian Coast Guard has advertised the vacancy for the post of Navik. All interested and eligible candidates for the post of Navik 2019 can apply online. More details about the Indian Coast Guard Navik are listed below. The Total number of vacancies under this recruitment is 0. Further division of the vacancies category wise / state wise for Indian Coast Guard Navik 2019 are shared below.
Important details and information about Indian Coast Guard Navik 2019 in Indian Coast Guard.
|Name of Post||Navik|
|Department||Indian Coast Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||0|
|Recruiting Body||Indian Coast Guard|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
|Place of Posting||Anywhere India|
|Recruiting Body||Indian Coast Guard|
Important Dates for Navik are listed below. It includes Application form dates, exam date, result date etc.
|Release of Notification||2019-08-06||No Remark Available|
|Start of Online Application Form||2019-08-26||No Remark Available|
|End of Online Application Form||2019-09-01||No Remark Available|
|Date of Release of Admit Card||2019-09-17||No Remark Available|
Imortant requirements for Indian Coast Guard Navik are shared below. It includes Educational Qualification as well as age criteria.
10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
5 % relaxation in minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports personnel of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service.
Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years i.e. between 01 Aug 1997 to 31 Jan 2002 (both dates inclusive).
Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Application fee for the Indian Coast Guard Navik Online application form 2019 is given below.
- All Category : 0/-
- No Application Fee in Coast Guard Navik 10+2 Recruitment 2018 Entry 01/2019 Candidates Only Fill the Online Application Form and Take a Print Out of the Registration Form.
The “Online” Applications will be sorted out Centre wise. The conduct of test is planned during the month of Mar-Apr 2019. The Selection procedure is as follows:-
- Short-listing criteria will be based on a higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
- The qualifying cut off percentage(%) of a particular Centre may be increased if the number of applications with a higher percentage is received.
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English up to 12th standard, general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude and reasoning etc.
- Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and the testing procedure will take about 2 days. Physically Challenged candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sports rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT consists of
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up.
Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
On joining the Indian Coast Guard, you will be placed in Basic pay Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
Other Important Links
Important Links for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment for 01/2020 Batch.
|Apply Online||Link Activate on 26/08/2019|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|