Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
Important details and information about Indian Navy 10+2 B. Tech. Entry 2019 in Indian Navy.
|Name of Post||10+2 B. Tech. Entry|
|Number of Vacancies||0|
|Recruiting Body||Indian Navy|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
|Place of Posting||Anywhere India|
|Recruiting Body||Indian Navy|
Important Dates for 10+2 B. Tech. Entry are listed below. It includes Application form dates, exam date, result date etc.
|Release of Notification||2019-05-22||No Remark Available|
|Start of Online Application Form||2019-05-31||No Remark Available|
|End of Online Application Form||2019-06-17||No Remark Available|
Imortant requirements for Indian Navy 10+2 B. Tech. Entry are shared below. It includes Educational Qualification as well as age criteria.
Educational Qualification: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2019 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2019 All India Rank.
Age: Born between 02 Jul 2000 and 01 Jan 2003 (both dates inclusive).
- IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2019. No communication will be entertained on this account.
- SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata from Aug – Oct 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. You are advised to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID until the selection process is over.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception test and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day.
- Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- All candidates recommended by SSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant regulations. There is no relaxation in medical standard on any ground. Guidelines for physical standards are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Relaxations in height are permissible to candidates holding the domicile of specific regions details of which are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Tattoo: Guidelines for tattoo are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Other Important Links
Important links for 10+2 B. Tech. Entry for Indian Navy is given below.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|