Indian Post has advertised the vacancy for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak. All interested and eligible candidates for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak 2019 can apply online. More details about the Indian Post Gramin Dak Sevak are listed below. The Total number of vacancies under this recruitment is 1735. Further division of the vacancies category wise / state wise for Indian Post Gramin Dak Sevak 2019 are shared below.
Important details and information about Indian Post Gramin Dak Sevak 2019 in Indian Post.
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of Vacancies||1735|
|Recruiting Body||Indian Post|
|Application Fee||Gen/OBC: 100/- Rest 0/-|
|Place of Posting||Anywhere India|
|Recruiting Body||Indian Post|
Important Dates for Gramin Dak Sevak are listed below. It includes Application form dates, exam date, result date etc.
|Release of Notification||2019-06-06||No Remark Available|
|Start of Online Application Form||2019-06-06||No Remark Available|
|End of Online Application Form||2019-07-12||No Remark Available|
|Last Date to pay Online Application Fee||2019-07-12||No Remark Available|
Indian Post Gramin Dak Sevak Eligibility Criteria
Imortant requirements for Indian Post Gramin Dak Sevak are shared below. It includes Educational Qualification as well as age criteria.
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018). The Candidate passed Xth class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 06.06.2019 the date of notification of the vacancies.
Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories is as per government rules.
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking the conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC male, OBC male, EWS male, UR male.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in the candidate”s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of the prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited. Similarly in case of the candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
- Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration
Other Important Links
Important Links to apply online for Gramin Dak Sevak Post in Indian Post office, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh and Jharkhand State for Cycle 1 are given below.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|