Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is commonly known as IP University. Every year it takes admission in Bachelor of Computer Application course, CET Code 114. This admission is based on the performance of candidates in IPU CET BCA. Every year thousands of students appear in this exam. Further details about IPU CET BCA 2020, are available below.
|Name of Entrance Exam||IPU CET BCA|
|Course Name||Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)|
|Name of the University||Guru Gobind Singh Indra Prastha University (GGSIPU)|
|Duration of Course||3 years|
|Entrance Exam Date||June 2020|
|Application Form Start Date||April 2020|
|Application Form End Date||May 2020|
GGSIPU BCA Eligibility Criteria 2020
Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* with pass in English (core or elective or functional).
Mathematics or (Computer Science / Informatics Practice / Computer Applications / Multimedia & Web Technology / Data Management Application / Web Application as compulsory subject of non-vocational stream with 50 theory and 50 practical ratio).
Three-year Diploma in a branch of Engineering from a polytechnic duly approved by All India Council for Technical Education and affiliated to a recognized examining body with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
GGSIPU BCA Exam Pattern 2020
IP University Delhi will conduct an offline (Pen-Paper) based entrance exam for the Bachelor of Computer application course under various colleges affiliated to the IPU Delhi. In the exam, there will be a total of 150 questions for 600 marks. Each question will carry 4 marks.
Details about the Subjects and subject wise number of questions are shared below. Go through the table carefully for more clarity about the GGSIPU BCA Entrance Exam 2020 (CET Code 114).
|English Language & Comprehension||100||25|
|General Knowledge- IT and Science Related||140||35|
- Mode of Examination: Offline mode (Paper-pen mode).
- Sectional Cut off: No
- Test duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes (150 minutes).
- Number of Subjects in the Entrance Exam: 4
- Number of Questions: 150 questions (MCQ Type).
- Is erasing response through fluid/Whitener allowed or not: No, Answer once marked can’t be changed.
- Total marks: 600.
- Level of Questions: 10+2 / 10th Standard Questions
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks for every correct answer.
- Subject wise time constraint: No, the candidates don’t have this constraint.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong response. Candidates must note that multiple responses to a question will be treated as the wrong answer
GGSIPU BCA CET 2020 Important Dates
Timeline for the Indraprastha University Bachelor of Computer Application Common Entrance Test 2020. Rough or Tentative Dates/Month for the year 2020 is shown below. For more information about IPU BCA CET 2020 Exam dates visit this page frequently.
|Name of Event||Exam Date|
|Start of Online Application form||January 2020|
|The last date apply online||April 2020|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|Release of admit card||April-May 2020|
|Exam Time||10:30 PM to 1 PM|