IPU CET Counselling 2019 will start in the month of June/July 2019. All the students who will qualify the GGSIPU CET 2019 will be called for the Online or Offline counselling depending upon their course of choice.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi conducts the Common Entrance test for the various courses at graduation or post graduation level. There are different rounds of counselling under the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi,
- Round 1 Counselling
- Round 2 Counselling
- Round 3 Counselling
- Sliding round Counselling and
- Spot Counselling
More details about the IPU CET Counselling 2019 read the article in detail.
Check the Important Links related to IPU CET 2019
|1.||IPU CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria|
|2.||GGSIPU Application Form 2019|
|3.||IPU Counselling 2019|
|4.||IPU Participating colleges 2019|
|5.||IPU CET Exam Pattern 2019|
IPU CET Counselling 2019
IPU CET counselling is the final stage of the GGSIPU Admission process for various courses. There is two different mode of counselling, first one is Online mode and the second one is the offline mode.
IPU Online Counselling Courses
The online counselling will be conducted for the following eleven programmes:
- B. Tech (CET Code 131)
- BBA (CET Code 125)
- BCA (CET Code 114)
- B Com (H) (CET Code 146)
- BJMC (CET Code 126)
- LLB (CET Code 121)
- BED (CET Code 122)
- MBA (CET Code 101)
- MCA (CET Code 105)
- LEBTECH (DIPLOMA) (CET Code 128)
Online counselling Step by step process
1. Submission of Online Counselling Fee: Candidate has to deposit a fee Rs 1000/- plus charges as applicable, as one time (non-refundable) Counselling Participation Fee, as per the schedule for each CET Code. The taxes and charges applicable has to be paid by the candidate and is nonrefundable.
2. Registration: After confirmation of receipt of the IPU CET Counselling Participation Fee, for the specific CET code for which the candidate has qualified and paid the fees, the candidate has to register within the Registration period notified on the website.
3. Choice Filling: Choice filling is compulsory for allotment of seat. Candidate will not be considered for online allotment of the seat without the filled in choices/preferences. After registration, the candidate has to fill choices for allotment, from the list of all possible combinations of all institutes and courses available, in the order of his/her preference, during the choice filling period.
4. Result / Allocation of Seats in every round: After the choice filling period is over, all the choices/preferences filled by the candidate will be considered for online allotment of the seat as per merit and respective category and region.
Candidates who were allotted a seat in any round but did not pay the part academic fees of INR 40000/= shall not be considered in the subsequent round of counselling.
The result can be checked by the candidate through his/her account login given during the registration process.
5. Freezing of Allotted Seat after every IPU CET Counselling Round: After every round of Counselling, if the candidate is satisfied with the seat allotted to him and does not want to participate in subsequent rounds of counselling for upgradation, he/she can freeze his/her allotted seat by clicking the freeze option available in his/her account in the counselling website within the specified time period.
6. Withdrawal and Fee Refund after online Rounds of Counselling: After depositing of Academic Fees, if a candidate wants to withdraw the admission against the allotted seat, he/she can apply for withdrawal by clicking on the withdrawal option available in his/her account in the admission website within the specified time period, following the online withdrawal procedure.
After the withdrawal of admission and refund of fees, the candidates will not be considered in the subsequent round of online counselling except “Spot Counselling”.
7. Last Round of Allotment of Seats for Online Counselling: In the last round of online-counselling, the seats (region-wise) and category wise shall be converted to the unreserved category after doing seat allotment of the reserved category.
Only the candidates allocated seats, who have paid the Part Academic Fees of INR 40000/=, have not frozen their allotment, and have not withdrawn as per procedure notified, shall be eligible for the sliding round of online counselling.
8. Sliding of Allotted Seat after Last Round of Online Allotment of Seats: Only the candidates who have been allocated seats before the sliding round and who paid the part academic fee of INR 40000/= and did not withdraw their admission or did not freeze the allotted seat by following due procedure of the University, shall be eligible for this round.
The sliding round shall be based on the preferences already entered by the candidates in the online counselling system on the basis of merit of CET of the candidates
If a candidate, who has paid the Part Academic Fees does not want to participate in the sliding round, then such candidates must freeze their allotment.
9. Reporting of candidates to the allotted institute/college: After the sliding round of online seat allotment, the candidate, if allotted a seat/retained the seat from earlier allotment/upgraded to higher choices/preferences, and if he/she has made the payment of part Academic Fee of Rs 40,000/-, he can generate Provisional Admission Slip along with the Enrollment number.
IPU Offline Counselling Courses
Rest of the IPU Courses will have offline counselling.
IPU Sot Counselling
This round shall be held after completion of the admission process, only for the purpose of filling up vacancies, if any.
After completion of all rounds of online IPU CET counselling, ‘Spot Counselling’ shall be done offline. All eligible candidates desirous of participating in the “Spot Counselling” shall have to pay a counselling (separate) participation fee.
Spot Counselling participation fees: INR 2000/= (non-refundable / transferable).
The vacant seats left after reporting /admission of candidates to institutions only shall be considered for filling in the spot counselling.
College Fee to be paid During Spot Counselling
The candidates who are allotted seat in rounds of online counselling and have paid the part Academic Fee of Rs 40,000/- to confirm admission in any institute/ college and have also reported to the concerned University School of Study/college/institutions will be treated as “admitted” at the time of Spot Counselling.
Such candidates, if they desire to participate in the “Spot Counselling” shall be required to pay a transfer fee of INR 5000/=, these candidates shall be considered as per their rank only, if they do not appear at the time of counselling for their rank, they shall not be allowed to participate. Moreover, the seats thus vacated by these candidates shall be offered to candidates participating in “Spot Counselling” with lower rank as compared to the candidates thus transferred.
For such “transferred” candidates, the part academic fees paid by the candidate of INR 40000/= shall be adjusted during counselling. If a change of institution/college occurs of such candidates, then the institution/college from which the candidate is being transferred shall refund the balance fees paid (if any), that is the component of the fees paid by the candidate at the institution directly to the candidates on application by the candidate, and the candidate shall have to pay the balance fees (if any) of the institution to which the candidate is transferred as per schedule to be notified by the candidates.
Further details about the IPU CET Counseling, Online or offline students may ask questions in the comments section.