ISRO has advertised the vacancy for the post of Personal Assistant & Stenographer Exam Date & Admit Card. All interested and eligible candidates for the post of Personal Assistant & Stenographer Exam Date & Admit Card 2018 can apply online. More details about the ISRO Personal Assistant & Stenographer Exam Date & Admit Card are listed below. The Total number of vacancies under this recruitment is 171. Further division of the vacancies category wise / state wise for ISRO Personal Assistant & Stenographer Exam Date & Admit Card 2018 are shared below.
Important details and information about ISRO Personal Assistant & Stenographer Exam Date & Admit Card 2018 in Indian Space Research Organisation.
|Name of Post||Personal Assistant & Stenographer Exam Date & Admit Card|
|Department||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Number of Vacancies||171|
|Application Fee||Gen / OBC: 100/- & SC/ST: 0/-|
|Place of Posting||Anywhere India|
Important Dates for Personal Assistant & Stenographer Exam Date & Admit Card are listed below. It includes Application form dates, exam date, result date etc.
|Start of Online Application Form||2018-04-10||No Remark Available|
|End of Online Application Form||2018-04-30||No Remark Available|
|Last Date to pay Online Application Fee||2018-04-30||No Remark Available|
|Last Date to pay Offline Application Fee||2018-05-02||No Remark Available|
|Exam Date||2018-08-12||No Remark Available|
ISRO Personal Assistant & Stenographer Exam Date & Admit Card Eligibility Criteria
Imortant requirements for ISRO Personal Assistant & Stenographer Exam Date & Admit Card are shared below. It includes Educational Qualification as well as age criteria.
- Bachelor Degree Arts / Science / Commerce / Management / Computer Application with First Division Marks
- 80 WPM English Stenographer Speed
18-26 as on 30/04/2018
Seats (Category wise / State & District Wise)
|Junior Personal Assistant (JPA)||Ahemdabad||12||02||01||04||19|
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan
ISRO Personal Assistant & Stenographer Exam Date & Admit Card Exam Pattern
|S. No||Type of Exam||Parts||Subject Names|
|2||General Intelligence & Reasoning|
ISRO Personal Assistant & Stenographer Exam Date & Admit Card Syllabus
SYLLABUS FOR DIRECT RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS OF JUNIOR PERSONAL ASSISTANT/STENOGRAPHER IN LEVEL 4 OF PAY MATRIX
PART- A [[OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS]
1. General English/Grammar : Standard of English will be as prescribed for 10th standard of the Central School under KVS pattern
2. General Knowledge & Studies : Questions in this paper will cover General Awareness as well as General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability.
(a) General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability : It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal andfigural classification, arithmetic number series, nonverbal series, coding and de-coding, statement conclusion, syllogistics reasoning, etc.
(b) General Awareness : Questions inthis component will beaimed, attesting the candidatesâ€™ general awareness of the environment around him audits, application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries, especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, general polity, scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
3. Arithmetic : This part will include questions on problem relating to Number Systems, Computation of whole numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Use of Table and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio andTime, etc. Computer Literacy : Syllabus and standard prescribed for one year certificate/diploma course.
PART- B [DESCRIPTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS]
Precis writing, Comprehension, Report writing, Letter writing, Essay writing
Other Important Links
|Download Junior Personal Assistant JPA Admit Card 2018||Click Here|
|Apply Online Stenographer||Click Here|
|Pay Fee / Re Print Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|