Icfai Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT) is an All India Admission Test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad for students seeking admission into the B.Tech. Program of IFHE Hyderabad, The ICFAI University, Dehradun, The ICFAI University, Jaipur, The ICFAI University, Jharkhand, The ICFAI University, Raipur. The candidates opting for only The ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh need not appear ITSAT.
This article includes, ITSAT 2018 details such as ICFAI Tech School Admission Test Exam Pattern, ITSAT exam date, previous year papers, model questions, last year cut off, participating colleges.
|Name of Entrance Exam||ICFAI Tech School Admission Test|
|Year||2018 – 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to apply||9th April 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Date of Exam||Online: April 23-30, 2018 & Offline: 28th April 2018|
|Eligibility Criteria||10 + 2 with Physics + Chemistry + Mathematics|
|Type of Entrance Exam||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Type of colleges / universities||Private|
ITSAT 2018 Important Dates
The important dates, such as exam date, application form date, last date to apply online for ITSAT, admit card, ITSAT result dates etc. are provided below.
|Date of Notification||March 2018|
|Start of Online Application Form||March 2018|
|Last date to apply Online||9th April 2018|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||9th April 2018|
|Slot Booking||February 1 to April 20, 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||21st April 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||Online: April 23-30, 2018 & Offline 28th April 2018|
|Date of Release of Answer key||Not Applicable|
|Date of Final result||7th May 2018|
|Interview Date||June 1-4, 2018|
Details for the eligibility criteria for the ICFAI Tech School Admission Test 2018 – 2019.
- Educational Qualification
- For IFHE Hyderabad, ICFAI University Dehradun, ICFAI University, Jaipur, ICFAI University, Raipur & ICFAI University Jharkhand: Pass with 50% and above aggregate marks in Class XII or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects.
- For ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh: Pass with 55% and above aggregate marks in Class XII or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English as subjects. Applicants must quality JEE (Main) 2018.
- Age Limit: The applicant should fulfill the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective Board through which the applicant has appeared for the qualifying examination.
- Number of Attempts (if any): Not Applicable
Detailed exam pattern and syllabus details for the ITSAT 2018-2019 is given below.
|Mode||Duration||Subjects||No of questions|
|Online (CBT format) & Offline (PBT format)||2 hours||Physics||30|
All candidates seeking admission into the B.Tech. The program has to indicate maximum 5 preferences of Branch of Engineering in the Application Form, in their order of preference. The branches are:
- Civil Engineering l Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Applicants selected for the B.Tech. Program are required to pay the fee as per the following schedule Admission Fee: The Admission Fee of Rs. 20,000 is to be paid by all the selected students of B.Tech.
- Semester Fee: All students joining the B.Tech. The program should pay the first-semester fee of Rs. 90,000. Students should pay the fee for all eight semesters, as per the due dates indicated in the Student Handbook.
- Caution Deposit: Students of B.Tech. Program are required to pay a refundable caution deposit of Rs. 10,000 along with the first-semester fee. This deposit is towards the use of library books, computers, labs and other facilities. The caution deposit will be refunded without interest (and after adjusting for dues, if any) to the students on completion of the program.
Other Important Links
|Offical Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Previous year papers||Click Here|
|Seats & Participating colleges||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Final Result||Click Here|
|Books and Study Material||Click Here|
|Online Test||Click Here|