The Government of Jharkhand has assigned the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission into various Institutions in the state. J.C.E.C.E.B. presently organizes the following entrance tests annually.
JCECEB 2019 will conduct engineering entrance exam for the various engineering institutes in the Jharkhand State.
All the interested students who wish to apply and get admission in Jharkhand Engineering colleges must apply online for JCECEB 2019.
Further details about the JCECEB Engineering Entrance Exam 2019 are given in this article
Important details and information about JCECEB.
|Full Name||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Entrance Status||Application Form Not released|
Important Dates for JCECEB are listed below. It includes Application form dates, exam date, result date etc.
|Start of Online Application Form||NA||Not Announced Yet|
|End of Online Application Form||NA||Not Announced Yet|
|Last Date to pay Online Application Fee||NA||Not Announced Yet|
|Date of Release of Admit Card||NA||Not Announced Yet|
|Exam Date||NA||Not Announced Yet|
|Date of release of Answer key||NA||Not Announced Yet|
JCECEB Eligibility Criteria
Imortant requirements for JCECEB are shared below. It includes Educational Qualification as well as age criteria.
- B.Tech. Course –A candidate has to fulfil the following criteria as per the guidelines of AICTE, Delhi for taking part in this stream: – Applicant must have passed I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject and He/She has obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. [I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination appearing candidate may also apply but he/she will have to pass before the date of Counselling.].
- M.B.B.S. Course – A candidate has to fulfil the following criteria as per the guidelines of MCI, Delhi for taking part in this stream: – Applicant must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology at the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to reserved category, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General Candidates. [I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination appearing candidate may also apply but he/she will have to pass before the date of Counselling.]
- Agriculture & Forestry Course – A candidate has to fulfil the following criteria for taking part in this stream: – Applicant must have passed I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subject along with one of the Mathematics/Biology. [I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination appearing candidate may also apply but he/she will have to pass before the date of Counselling.]
- Animal Husbandry [B.V.Sc. & A.H.] Course – A candidate has to fulfil the following criteria as per the guidelines of V.C.I. for taking part in this stream: – Applicant must have passed I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a compulsory subject. [I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination appearing candidate may also apply but he/she will have to pass before the date of Counselling.]
B. Tech. Course – Aspirants of any age can apply.
M.B.B.S. Course – Aspirants must complete the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission.
Agriculture & Forestry Course – Aspirants minimum age should be 17 years and maximum 22 years as on 1st July of the examination year. Age relaxation of three years in maximum age limit for SC/ST candidates.
Animal Husbandry [B.V.Sc. & A.H.] Course – Aspirants minimum age should be 17 years as on 31st December of the examination year.
After submitting all the information, examination fee can be remitted through Payment Gateway through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. A service charge will be borne by the Applicant on using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- General / BC-1 / BC-2: 900/-
- SC / ST / Female: 450/-
JCECEB Exam Pattern
JCECE exam will be held in Offline mode i.e Pen & Paper form. The exam will have
- Type of Question: The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: ¼ marks will be deducted from the total score for wrong answers
Total marks: 150 marks.
- Language: English and Hindi language.
- Duration of Exam: 1 hour will be given for the mathematics and 2 hours will be provided for the Physics & Chemistry
|Subjects||Number of questions in PCM group||Number of questions in the PCB group||Number of questions in PCMB group||Duration of the exam|
|Total||150 questions||150 questions||200||3 hours|
Each question carries 1 mark. For each correct response the Applicant will get 1 mark. For each incorrect response, % marks will be deducted from the total score. No deduction from the total score will, however, be made if no response is indicated for a question in the answer sheet. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response and will be negatively marked
JCECEB Admit Card
The J.C.E.C.E. Board will provide the facility for downloading Online Admit Card of J.E.E.C.E. – 2018 from the Board”s website. Applicants are required to download the Online Admit Card from the website and follow the instructions given therein. Applicants may please note that Admit Cards will not be sent by post. The Online Admit Card can be downloaded by accessing the ADMIT CARD column on the Board”s official website. The Applicants are advised to download their Online Admit Cards from Board”s website only.
The Admit Card will bear the Applicant”s Name, Roll Number, Father”s Name, Category, SQM, PH, Photograph, Date of Birth, Subject Group with Name and Address of J.E.E.C.E.- 2018 Examination Centre allotted to him/her. The Applicant should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by him/her for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the Applicant should immediately inform the Board in writing. In such cases, Applicants would appear in the examination with the already downloaded admit card. However, Board will take necessary action to make the correction in the record later
Other Important Links
Important Links for the Students applying for the JCECEB 2019 engineering Entrance Exam.
All interested and eligible candidates can see the details here.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click here|