Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam will be conducted on 22nd April 2018. Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha Parishad, U.P. There are about 122 courses offered by the various UP Polytechnic Colleges. UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2018 will be in offline mode. But candidates need to apply online for this exam. This exam will open the gates of various polytechnic colleges in Uttar Pradesh. Further Details about the JEECUP 2018 exam is given below.
|Name of Entrance Exam||Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam|
|Level of Entrance Exam||Diploma|
|Start of Online Application Forms||21st Dec 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13th March 2018|
|Exam Date||22nd April 2018|
|Mode of Application From||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Application Fee||Unreserved: 300/-; Other: 200/-|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Language of Exam||English & Hindi|
|College Location||Uttar Pradesh, India|
UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Application Form 2018
The online submission of particulars, uploading of scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression may be made at UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) website. The candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, a Confirmation Page with Application No. shall be generated. Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation Page and keep it for reference. The Confirmation Page is not required to be sent to UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) council.
- The application fee was Rs. 300/- per form + Bank charges for general and OBC candidates.
- SC and ST candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- per form + Bank charges as an application fee.
- The candidates who have passed minimum qualifying examination from institute situated in Uttar Pradesh or parents of candidate are domicile of Uttar Pradesh or Mother/Father of candidate is employee of Central Government and currently posted in Uttar Pradesh.
- After admission of above mentioned candidates, if seats are vacant, then admission will be open for rest qualified candidates of other than Uttar Pradesh. Foreign candidates should be nominated/recommended by their own Country and nominated/ recommended/ agreed by Government of India.
Important Dates & Events
|Application form release||21st December 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||13th March 2018|
|Correction Start||15th March to 19th March 2018|
|Admit card release||2nd week of April 2018|
|Exam date||22nd April 2018|
|Result announcement||3rd week of May 2018|
|Counselling starts||May or June 2018|
JEECUP Exam Pattern 2018
- Number of Questions: There will be 100 multiple choice questions in the UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam. All questions will be compulsory.
- Question Type: Questions will be of multiple choice and there will be four options for each questions with one option correct.
- Duration of Exam: Paper will be of 3 hours and candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before time.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will be of 4 mark. No mark for unattended question.
- Negative marking: For every incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted.
The Admit Card can be downloaded from UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) website from 2 nd week of April 2018 onwards. PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING THE ADMIT CARD, The candidates are advised to download their admit cards from UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) website only.