Jharkhand SSC TGT Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission issued a notification for the post of TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher). Total Vacancy in Jharkhand state is 17,572 (of different subjects). Recruitment will be done according to the performance in the written exam. All sincere candidates who really want to become the teacher should start working hard as it is a golden opportunity. 17572 vacancy is a golden opportunity. In this post, we have provided Jharkhand SSC TGT Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017. Stick to this pattern and study hard. We have also shared best books for Jharkhand SSC TGT Exam.
Jharkhand SSC TGT Exam Pattern
There will be two papers for the JSSC TGT Post. The first paper will be of General knowledge and Hindi where the second paper will be of the Concerned subject. Duration of Paper 1 and paper 2 is 3 hours each. Scores will be out of 450 marks and merit list will be prepared.
|S. No||Papers||Subjects||No.of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Paper I||General Knowledge||100||100||3 Hrs|
|2||Paper II||Concerned Subjects||150||300||3 Hrs|
Other Basic Details about the exam
Details about Prelims
- Prelim will contain two sections: General Knowledge and Hindi
- Total Number of Questions in Prelims : 200 (100 from GK and 100 From Hindi)
- Each questions carries on mark
- Negative marking of 0.33 mark for each wrong question.
Details about Mains
- The main Examination is for 300 Marks (From Concern subject)
- The total number of questions in Mains Exam are 150 and each question carries 2 marks.
- For each wrong answer, 0.66 marks will be deducted.
- In this paper, the questions are asked from the Specialised subjects.
Syllabus for Prelim Exam
- Current Events – National & International.
- Geography – India & Himachal Pradesh.
- History – India & Himachal Pradesh.
- General Polity.
- Economy – India.
- Socio – Economic Development.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology etc.
General Hindi Syllabus
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Usage of Words.
- Tenses etc.