Notification for the much awaited application form, JSSC PGT is out. Wait for the candidates is over now. Online application for the JSSC PGT Recruitment will start from 11th Dec 2017 and will end on 10th January 2018. It is golden chance for the candidates as there is 3080 vacancies for the various subjects. In this article we will share the details how to apply for the JSSC PGT Recruitment 2017 – 2018. Candidates needs to apply online only. No other mode of application will be accepted by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. Below we have provided step by step details for JSSC PGT Apply online.
|Name of Exam||JSSC PGT|
|Name of Commission||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Job||JSSC PGT 2017-2018: PGTTCE 2017|
|Category of Job||School Teacher|
|Article Type||JSSC PGT Apply Online 2017 – 2018|
|Number of Seats||3080|
|Exam Date||Feb 2018|
Further details about the JSSC PGT Exam is provided below. How to apply for JSSC PGT Online.
JSSC PGT Apply Online 2017 -2018
Find below the steps to apply online for the JSSC Post Graduate teacher exam 2017 – 2018. JSSC PGT Application Form 2017 – 2018. Also See: JSSC PGT Exam Syllabus & Paper Pattern
JSSC PGT Important Dates
|Opening Date For Online Applications|
|Closing Date For Online Applications|
|Examination Date||First week of February 2018|
How to Apply?
- First of all you need to Log on to official website of jharkhand staff selection commission at www.jssc.in.
- Now look for the Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment exam 2017.
- Click on Brochure and Important Notice and read them carefully from first point to last point.
- Go back to the JSSC Home page and click on Online Application for Post Graduate Trained Teacher Examination 2017.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form with necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature. (Read the important instruction regarding the Photograph and Signature image)
- Candidates need to Pay the Exam Fee through Online Payment Gateway of SBI.
- Candidates are advised to save the online payment receipt of Exam fee for future reference.
- Complete rest of details and submit the Application online on completion of filling up all particulars.
- Save your Application Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and more use.
Also See: JSSC PGT Books and Study Material
How to Pay Application Fee?
|GEN / OBC Category||Rs. 600/-|
|SC / ST Category||Rs. 150/-|
- Candidates need to submit the application fee online through Debit / Credit Card or Net banking.
- Candidates are advised to download the final receipt of payment for future use.