Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test Educational Qualification and Age limit is an important point one should check before applying to JTET 2019. Here In this article, JTET Eligibility Criteria 2019 is available.
All the candidates must check the JTET Eligibility Criteria i.e. Educational Qualification required for Jharkhand TET 2019 and JTET Age Limit 2019 before applying. All Important Information regarding the same is available below.
JTET Educational Qualification
Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test Educational Qualification for Primary Level and Upper Primary Level Test.
For Primary Level (Class I-V)
- Candidates must have passed in 10+2 at least with 45% marks.
- Candidates who have the degree of B.A/ B.Sc./ B.Ed. with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates who are appearing in diploma course of Elementary Education are also eligible to apply for Jharkhand TET 2018.
For Upper Primary Level (Class VI-VII)
- Candidates must be B.A/ B.Sc. and pursuing in final year 2-year diploma at least with 45% marks are eligible to apply for TET.
- Senior Secondary/ B.Ed. with a minimum of 50 % marks or pursuing in final year 4-year Bachelors in Elementary Education
Wish you all the very best for your JTET 2019 Exam.